ANGRY HUSBAND 2

Special part

One week later
Even after one week taehyung wasn't able to forget about his humiliation in that party by his own husband. He was already felling for jungkook and love makes as do unexpected things. He tried to forget that humiliation but he can't.

Yes, he forgive jungkook because first, he was trying to understand his character from the starting from their marriage. They were newly weds and jungkook even after being CEO never ordered him or anything. Like treating him like a poor was far away thing.

Second, jungkook apologise to him and confessing after melt his heart little. He didn't wanted his husband to feel more guilt about what he did. He hide the pain in his heart and forgave jungkook.

Also his parents taught him. one who forgives someone, for their doings. that's the richest person in life.

What do we expect from newly weds couple to fight like animal after two months of their marriage, nah...

Other side

Jungkook from week was noticing taehyung's behaviour. He was so ashamed of his doing. Everyday, every damn day he would apologise to taehyung.

Present

Jungkook was not liking taehyung being silent so he thought to have a talk with his mother. He told her about the incident in the party. She was so angry after knowing.

Jungkook:-"mom, i know what I did isn't the thing to forgive but believe me, when I say I really regret it. I wasn't in my control"he regretfully said.

Mrs.jeon:-"you are right, kook. The thing you have done with taehyung is not forgivable. I regret my decision to choose him for you. The reason, he doesn't deserve someone as you. He might be poor but he loves as so much. Just look at him taking care of us without thinking about himself."she was ashamed for her son's behaviour and doings.

She didn't knew about the incident before.

Jungkook:-"you are right, mom. He don't deserves me but what about me in love with him. Now, i can't leave him. I would die, mom. He means whole world to me since I realised I fell for him" while crying he said, tears dripping down his cheeks like Cristal clear diamond.

He never fell for someone before. He never knew what happens when we fell for someone, how it feels, how it effect. The happiness and sadness they share in Love. He had no idea about this things. He was busy in building up his business that he forgot, Life is about freedom, which some people gets after being in love.

That's same happened to him now when he's also in love. He feels every emotion with taehyung, only with him and it's like a freedom for him.

Mrs.jeon looked at him. She felt that he really regretted his doing. Afterall she was a mother and can't see her son in pain.

Mrs.jeon:-"kook, I'll just say one thing. If you really loves him and regrets your doing. Then do something, which makes him secure about his future. That future in which you do nothing like this. Make him feel your love and show him how you really regrets this. Show him he deserves you and you deserves him."she wiped his tear said with sad smile.

Jungkook:-"I'll mom. I'll" he hugged his mother crying in her warmth.

Next morning

Taehyung stirred up in his sleep when he felt sun rays on his beautiful face. He woke up and yawned. Looked beside, where is jungkook? He never leaves this early for office. He thought and freshen up.

Taehyung after getting ready walked in kitchen to help the maid with breakfast but he saw all the maid's standing outside the kitchen with heads hang low. He frown and asked.