How Generic

*Ding, Ding!*

The bell jingles as you push open the commercial door. You enter the cozy tattoo shop and head for the reception. "Hello, how may I help you?" Says the man behind the counter. "I have an appointment at 2. It's under Y/n." The man looks through the appointment book and when he finds it, he checks off something. "I'm gonna need you to read this and give it back to me when you've filled out the information, take your time." He hands you a clipboard with two sheets of paper and a pen. You read and fill out the form with all the information. You give back the clipboard to the man and he asks you to follow him. Your first impression of him was that he looked as if he had not slept in days, even weeks. He had dark circles under his dark brown eyes and his skin was very pale. His dark brown-almost black hair was pulled back into two messy buns.

"So what were you looking to get done?" He says opening the door to his studio. It was spacious and modern but had a dark vibe to it. Posters all over the walls of his favorite bands probably. A lot of art and mostly dark lighting. "I've been thinking about it for years now and i want to get a back tattoo. I was thinking a spider." You say as you sit down on the chair. "How generic." He says sarcastically. "I'll let you know that spiders are not generic! They are intricate species." You say, defending your ideas. He chuckles lightly "Well it's really what you want in the end, I don't have the final word, you do. Let's start with the stencil then."

He pulls out an iPad and begins sketching what it could look like. "I think this would look good" he says, turning the iPad to you. It shows a very grunge drawing of a spider. "I love it! It's amazing!" You complimented. "Good. I will add more details in the upcoming week and will send the finished product to the email you used to book with us." He says walking back to the reception area. Following him, you admire the art plastered over the walls of the hallway. There were so many, there had to be other tattoo artists in this shop. "Are you the only one working or are there other tattoo artists affiliated with this shop?" You ask curiously. He sits down at the computer and enters the details for the appointment. "I own the shop but i have 3 other artists that work in my shop." "That's cool! Maybe I'll come get another tattoo here, i like the vibe here." You say, looking around. "Thank you I decorated it myself. Now we have days open for you to come in and get your tattoo but it should take about 5-6 hours to complete it. Are you okay with this?" "Yeah I'm free Friday and Saturday." "Perfect. I'll see you Friday at 12 y/n." He says looking up and giving you a small polite smile. "Thank you! And uh sorry I didn't catch your name?" You say holding out your hand to shake it. He takes it and returns the handshake.

"Choso, the name's choso."