🍀 02

Y/N headed straight home after school ended. She didn't face her only two friends and even Shinichiro. Ever since the phone call, her mind kept going in spiral and her eyes kept narrowing at everything and everyone she sees.

Slamming the door closed making Hanma flinch who was at the couch while holding the remote. He whipped his head to Y/N's direction before turning the TV off.

"The fuck is your problem now?" His eyebrows furrowed, looking at her and she just rolled her eyes before throwing her bag at the couch and went to the kitchen.

Opening the fridge , she then took a bottle of cold water and twisted the cap before gulping down the cool liquid.

Hanma stood up, going to where his niece was as he leaned against the doorframe with his arms crossed and his expression was normal but Y/N knows, when he looks like that-- It's a look for interrogation.

He waited until she was done with the bottle of cold water and then spoke.

"Speak."

"Fucking Qxnaies."

Hanma's expression immediately went dark and his arms tightened while folding them.

"Huh? They're still bothering you?"

"I don't know what the fuck they want."

He then let out a loud frustrated sigh, his head falling back and he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Are you going then?"

"What the fuck?! You know I wont!"

Hanma then raised his voice a bit.

"Y/N, this is what happens when you run away from your problems, face those demons and tell them what you fucking want. You're my niece and I love you but even a shitty bastard like me doesn't deserve half of the shit you're fucking giving right now."

I rolled my eyes and walked past him, going upstairs to my room.

"One more thing, young lady."

"Oh my god, what?!"

Hanma smirked, turning to look at her niece who was at the stairs with a look of anger on her face. He raised his hand, an ammused expression evident on his face.

"I wasn't here during the festival cause your good ol' uncle needed time but you are too young to experience that. And I'm talking about that light red mark on your neck. Your friends might've not noticed that but I'm not like your little school friends."

Her cheeks heat up immediately and she immediately made a run on it to her room after shouting 'Fuck you' to her own uncle and the the last thing he heard was her door slammed closed , he let out a light chuckle after.

"What?" She spoke up, her cheeks felt warm after the question and her eyes were glued to his.

Shinichiro, who had been carrying her all this time cursed underneath his breath before slowly putting her down and making sure she was standing against the railing to make sure she's balanced.

"Shin?" She called out when he suddenly turned his back on her.

Shin ran his fingers through his jet black hair and wanted to take a cig but stopped when he remembered he wasn't alone. The way she called for his name made him clench his fists inside his pockets to restrain himself , god knows how attracted he is to the girl and right now?

With the amazing clothes she was wearing tonight , it made her look more stunning and he even felt like he was underdressed compared to her.

While she did her best to look good in that, coffee-coloured mid length skirt and her white turtleneck tucked in-- Together with those leather ankle boots meanwhile Shin was just wearing a simple gray V-neck polo shirt, tucked in to his black pants with a belt and paired it with his black shoes.