𝟎𝟑

- A T H A R V's   P O V  -

- A T H A R V's P O V -

We were now seated in the living room of the goyal mansion as everyone's topic was the wedding that was going to take place in the house. The groom and bride both were blushing, avoiding each other's gazes to which the elders would tease them in between. Nitya was the one who teased them the most as both were red as tomatoes by now.

That girl, who paced my heart, shivika, was enjoying teasing her best friend too. Who wouldn't? Best friends are made for that. After some talks we got to know that shivika wasn't the daughter of goyal's but was no less one as her parents died when she was a mere baby.

I felt a little bad, idk why.

I was staring at her, who was laughing and giggling with everyone. Her laugh is magical. It's like music which I can listen to on loop. I don't know why I am feeling this way but it's new for me. A feeling which I haven't felt before for anyone. My eyes focused on work more than any one but this girl, she is doing something to me which I am unaware of.

Atharv, stop staring at her.

My mind said but my heart was not ready to listen.

She is so beautiful, how do I look away from her face?

It was my heart this time.

You should focus on your work, not her.

My mind reminded me that I have work to look at.

I can work later.

My heart said as my eyes were still focused on her.

Are you falling for her?

My mind asked my heart. I knitted my brows.

But idk how that feels.

My heart replied, doubtfully.

I shook my head as the debate got over between my mind and heart as I thought about what my mind said.

Love? How does it feel? Am I really in love? But how can one fall at first sight? No no, it's just an attraction because she is just so beautiful.

I was busy with my thoughts and didn't notice my over observing brother looking at me with a raised brow. I shifted my eyes from her to him, feeling his gaze on me as I smiled awkwardly. He smirks while wiggling his brows.

"what?"

I said trying to hide my embarrassment but he already knew me so well.