The Beginning of the End

The night sky was adorned with twinkling stars that resembled an infinite ocean of tiny diamonds. The sight was mesmerizing and beautiful, but not everything was as serene down on Earth. Chaos was slowly taking over everything. It's hard to comprehend why such a beautiful sky would exist over a falling-apart world. 

"Why would this be happening?"

"What caused all of this chaos?"

I'll start from the beginning...

In South Korea, on an old battleground called Bodeus, a strange glowing gate suddenly appeared one day. The gate was large, but it had been years since anyone had used it. The place was once used for military training, but in recent years, nobody ever ventured onto the sand that surrounded it. One day, a traveler stumbled upon the strange gate as he was looking for a place to travel. He became wary of it as he approached it, determined to find out where it came from. As he approached the gate, he heard an echoing voice inviting him to come inside. He cautiously came only about a meter closer to the gate, and suddenly the gates flung open, revealing blinding lights that flashed into his eyes. A strange glowing rope grabbed onto him and pulled him into the gate while he screamed for help.

A few days later, news of a missing traveler reached the authorities. The traveler was last seen carrying a backpack which he had left inside a tent near the edge of Bodeus. People speculated that his disappearance was linked to the appearance of a strange building in the old battlegrounds. The police arrived at Bodeus and found a rusty sword outside the gate, with a strange liquid on it, and a map that looked like it belonged in a fantasy book. However, there was no sign of the missing traveler.

The police were close to giving up hope on the case until another gate appeared in an intersection in Busan. People living in the area were baffled about how it got there. Some reported seeing a glowing light around midnight, before passing out. A few individuals managed to sneak past the police tape and enter the gate, but nobody returned. Attempts to take photos inside the new world were unsuccessful.

After a week, several more gates appeared across South Korea. Then, a camera covered in the same liquid found on the rusty sword came flying out of the gate in Busan. It couldn't be just a mere coincidence. However, as people were busier than ever, no one noticed that the same liquid on the rusty sword was found. The government deployed a new army to investigate the appearance of strange gates and determine their purpose. "Of all the challenges we face in this bustling city, there is one that threatens our very survival. We cannot allow this distraction to continue. It is up to us to take action, to provide for ourselves, and to care for each other. We must be strong and resolute in the face of this threat. Only then can we secure our future." But they heard their screams echoing, they trembled in fear, waiting for someone to save them from their troubles. They were no longer in the same world they were living in, This was a new dawn.

The situation remained unchanged. The poor continued to suffer and die, while the rich enjoyed their lives. Children roamed the streets, enduring harsh nights and days, with no food or hope. Despite this, no one felt any sense of guilt or took any action to help. The wealthy used their money to manipulate others and get what they wanted to maintain their lifestyle. 

It was still the same cruel world.