Will it work out!

Y/N's Pov:

I woke up from my deep slumber. Yesterday when I talked to my dad I felt very good. A feeling that what I was doing was right for me makes me more confident and strong for this relationship. I looked to my side and saw he was still sleeping peacefully. I slowly went towards him. He looked so cute while sleeping... Just like a baby. Hehe!
I slowly and gently put a strand of his hair away from his forehead. He looked so perfect and innocent. I smiled at him. I missed so much to be honest!

I then decided to do my routine and then head downstairs. Today I decided to wear my old clothes.

 Today I decided to wear my old clothes

I then headed down. I saw my mother enter the kitchen. I followed her and then hugged her from behind making her flinch.

"Oh ho Y/n, what is this? You scared me! Wait... Oh my God look at you! You're so beautiful in this dress!"
"Hehe! Thanks mom!"
She smiled and started to make breakfast for everyone. But before that I stopped her and said,
"Wait wait! Today I'll make breakfast for everyone!"
"What!? You!? No need baby... You can rest. I'll do this"
"No... Please let me make... I really want to help you and besides it's been long that I made breakfast for you all... Please!" I showed her puppy eyes to which she just chuckled and said,
"Okay... Go ahead. Till then I'll wake your dad and brother!"
"Okay!"
"And yes... Did he woke up?"
"Uh... Who mom?"
"Uff... Your boyfriend!?"
When she said that I almost dropped the pan I was holding.
"My bo-boyfriend!?"
"Yes ofcourse... Did you thought I didn't know that, huh?"
I just blushed and said,
"No... He's still sleeping."
"Hm... Then after you finish your making, go and wake him up!"
I nodded slowly and she went away.
__

After some time I was done making breakfast. I then placed everything thing on the dining table and waited for everyone to come.

"Good morning princess!" My dad wished
"Good morning Papa!" I replied back.
"Morno baby monkey! Good morning maa" My brother teased me.
"Haha very funny!" I glared him.

"Yah! Stop you both. And Y/N, where is He? You didn't wake him yet?"
"Yeah yeah I'm going now!" I said and rushed to call Yoongi.

I knocked the door and heard him say come in. I entered the room and saw him brushing his hair. Damn! He looked so fine! Aish!
He looked at me through the mirror and said,
"Oh... Y/n!"
"Yeah... Actually breakfast is ready... Everyone is waiting for you downstairs."
"... Okay. I'm coming."

He said and I nodded. I still waited for him to speak something but he didn't. Urgh!
I then left my room.

I went and sat on my seat and mom was serving the breakfast.
"Hmm... smell delicious honey!"
"Yeah I know! But I didn't made it today..."
"Then who made it?"
"Guess who"
Then dad looked at me and I smiled.
"Oh my! Y/n did you make this?" I nodded. "Really! Then let me taste it real quick!"

He then tasted the food and looks like he really liked it. Soon then I saw Yoongi coming near our table.
"Come son. Have a seat!"
My mom said and he sat next to me.