Life Without a Father

The sound of a alarm starts to buzz.
"Miss Ashleigh it's time to get up and get ready for school" the maid says.
"Five more minutes please, Mary."
"Now Miss Ashleigh we both know that five minutes will turn it to five hours"
"Ok I am getting up."
I pull myself out of the bed. I run to the bathroom feeling like I needed to throw up.
"Let me guess it was one of those type of nights last night" Mary saids unamused.
"Yes it was." Did my mother ask questions."
"No Miss Ashleigh, she was drunk her self."
That's mom for you she is either drunk or high. Ever sense dad ran off with that new woman mom has lost her sh*t. But dad isn't it the best mentality either.  He going crazy trying to get me to be the perfect daughter. He always raving about how my mother is going to bring me down in life. Also how I should come live with him and leave mom.
"Mr. Seth came home last night. He said his girlfriend kick him out and he want your mother back. Of course she let him and got back with him" Mary said disappointed.
"I hope you have more common sense than you mother Miss Ashleigh."
"First of all Mary how many times have I told you just call me Ashleigh and second I never going to be like me mother. Don't get me wrong I love her to death but I don't want to be like her." Ashleigh said confidently.
"That is the right choices Ashleigh." Mary said happily.
" Well you better go down stairs and eat before your food gets cold I am just going to finish up her and be right down to get you tomato juice."
"Yes ma'am"
I walk down stairs and see my father drinking coffee and reading the newspaper. I walk in trying not to be seen by him. But of course it didn't work
"Pumpkin, come here."
"I see you made the school paper."
"Yeah dad you would know that if you had any interest in my life." I say sarcastic.
"I have interest in you life" he says acting offended.
" Yeah, sure you do dad."
I sit down to eat. My mom comes from her room and gives me a kiss on the head.
"How has your morning been baby."
"It's been good mom, expect I didn't know that dad was coming back home."
"Honey let's talk about this later." She said.
"Yes mother."
My dad turns to give my mother a kiss. I cringed think of the thought of my mother touch the lips of a man that has touch another woman's.
"Ok please don't kiss while I am in the room."
Dad turn to his wife and says," Guess what?"
"Our pumpkin is in the school paper."
" Oh my goodness, Ashleigh why didn't you tell me."
" Well I was going to tell this morning as a surprise but I guess dad beat me to it."
" It's fine honey, I am proud of you." Mom says proudly.
"Thanks mom."
Dad turns to me and says " You will except her graduations but not mine"
I felt like smoke was coming out of my ears. I was a ticking time bomb ready to explode at any minute. I turn to my father and say "Yes I do, you want to know why? Because she stood by we through everything. You left us like we trash something you could throw away and never see again. But when your girl toy left you came back to mom when she was the most valuable and took avantage for her. You might have gotten mom's trust back but you lost mine and also my respect for you. So why don't you just bund out if my life sense you are good at that."
I exit the kitchen and go to my room sobbing.