Chapter One: Seoul

Seoul south Korea

My head pressed against the car window, driving in silence but my head was clouded with thoughts. Mom and I were moving back to Seoul after being gone for two years after my accident, on my seventeenth birthday I was out by myself. I was walking around and wasn't paying attention and I ended up walking on a frozen lake, I plunged in the water but a nearby woman walking found me and saved me. In the fall I had hit my head and lost my memory, the doctors told me I seem to only remember things from three to four years ago. At least that's what I was told about the accident but...another part of me couldn't help but feel like that was another part of the story I was missing.

Ever since the accident I've been having the same dreams...me drowning in a frozen lake. But multiple people saved me...guys in fact, but I could never seem to see their faces.

I felt like knew them, but whenever I tried to see their faces I'd wake up in cold sweats.

" Baby, you okay? Want me to play some music?" Mom said, she looked at me through the mirror.

I smiled gently " I'm fine, and yes "

Mom stopped at a red light and turned on the radio ' Today on the radio we have playing the most popular song now in Seoul South Korea currently. Released by a new uprising band. ENHYPEN everyone please listen and enjoy Given-Taken,

Enhypen, I've been hearing that name a lot recently. Mainly because my best friend Eunwoo was obsessed with K-pop boy bands and they were one of the many. Until now I've never heard any of their songs but they must be good.

The song called Given-Taken began playing, I nodded my head to song. It had a nice melody and beat to it.

I followed that light in the darkness
어둠 속의 빛을 따라왔어

You call me beyond the thin line
가는 너머의 부르는

me calling you
부르는
In the arrow rain of fate
운명의 화살 속에서

(To) The borderline inside me that I face
(To) 마주한 안의 경계선

(Free) given or taken oh

The singers had really nice voices, and the way that they all really went together was perfect. I didn't think I'd find myself listening to K-pop but here I was adding this song to my playlist. It's not like I didn't like it or anything, I just usually listened to a different genre.

" Mom I'm planning on doing something with my friends, can I go out?" I asked, she turned down the music and glanced back at me.

Mom for some reason didn't like me going out, whenever I asked her why she said it was because I could get hurt but I feel there's more to her reasoning. Or maybe not, she could just be a really worried mom.

Mom glanced at me through the mirror and already I could see the hesitation and seriousness on her face.

" With who?" She spoke a strict tone, the once concern in her voice was gone and replaced with seriousness.

" Just Eunwoo and Seoyun. They want to see a new together" I explained, receiving a nod.

" I'll think about it"

The drive to Seoul wasn't far, when we got to the new house I immediately began carrying my boxes inside and unpacking. Spending about two hours to get my room decent, lastly I hung all my clothes up in my closet.

Finally done I plopped down on my bed letting out a sigh of exhaustion " thank goodness I'm done"

I rolled over on my back, staring up at the Lana Del Rey poster above my bed, she was one of my favorite musicians.

Her music was calming and felt somewhat relatable in any situation.

Knock

Knock

I turned my head to see mom peaking her head in my room " Are you don't unpacking?" She opened the door fully, standing in the doorway with her arms crossed.

" Yes...so can I go?"

Mom looked around the room then looked back at me " Yes but have your location on otherwise I will hunt you down myself " she sighed.

THIRD PERSON POV

Today is our first ever concert, we debuted about a month ago and were going perform I hit song Given-Taken. It was a song we wrote together and had based on a past relationship we were all healing from...but let's not get to into that. Especially before such an important performance.

The enhypen members changed into their clothes for their first ever performance.

Jake was buttoning up his shirt when he noticed the sad look on the youngest members face. Nishimura Riki, he went by the nickname Ni-ki.

He sat down staring down at his feet with nothing but pure sadness written on his face. " Ni-ki what's wrong?" Jungwon noticed Ni-kibehavior and walked over to him placing his hand on his shoulder nervously.

Ni-ki looked up at his members and forced a smile " N-no...i keep thinking about her"

' Her' referring to their soulmate, who they hadn't seen in the past two years. Listening to his words everyone else became sad, memories of the soulmate clouding their brains.

Heesung cleared his throat and clapped his hands together " Stop thinking, we have to put on a performance for our fans-"

Jungwon cut him off

" Do you think she remembers?" The round eyes boy asked, Ni-ki, Sunoo and Jungwon were the most sensitive to the topic about their shared soulmate. Being the most sensitive out of the group, and the most attached to her.

Of course they all felt the same attachment towards their soulmate, but those three were just more sensitive and open about it.

The seven of them stood in the dressing room in silence " Alright people will be here in a hour, you should go out and practice. Get rid of some jitters " said One of the staff.

Jake forever a smile " Yeah! Come on guys! Let's go!" He attempted to pump his members up.

" Yeah let's give a good performance for our fans!" Sunoo added, smiling and clapping his hands together.

The group of seven walked out onto stage to began practicing their performance, wanting to be prepared to perform for the first time ever in front of a bunch of people.

First chapter done! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of ' Remember Us'

Please feel free to leave some feedback for me to work on the chapters better. My English is in need of improvement so stay with me.