neverlasting.

Destiny had just woke up from her slumber, her thoughts already racing through her head. She stood up and walked to the bathroom, stripping down. She stared into the mirror at her small, anorexic body that was covered in scars, and burns, but all she saw was hate. Hate for herself, hate for her parents, and hate for everyone else. But she didn't hate everyone.. she just wanted someone to love her. She was abandoned by her parents when she was twelve, and is now 18. She stepped into the shower, thinking back on the memory of every scar coverin her pale, brittle body. Once she was done in the shower, she got out and wrapped a towel around her body and walked to her closet. 'Ugh, work.' she thought. She grabbed a pair of tights, that were loose on her 80 pound body. Destiny looked outside and saw the rain, the slow, wet dripping substance that always reminded her of her mind. Dripping, lonley, dark.. She snapped out of her depressing train of thought and slipped on her tights, followed along with a plain grey long sleeve that fit her every curve perfectly. 'Curves' shocker, right? Destiny was skinny, but had a fit frame, due to the hours, home alone. She wasted her time alone by dance, or something else that shouldn't be mentioned. She ruffled her already dry, wavy black hair out as she scanned the room with her emerald green eyes for her combat boots. She ran over to them and put them on, reaching for her keys at the same time. She grabbed them and slid her jacket on before running out the door, to her car. She thought about how she was once happy, but after all, that was neverlasting.