⪩ [ NUZI ] ⪨ " Why Can't you just see it already? " • { LEMON !! }

[ AUTHOR'S NOTE !! ]
Greetings, Before i manage to open requests i will do some silly chapters that can satisfy my need for Nuzi. Litterally too much of a nuzi enjoyer here, so im gonna feed myself content.

{ TRIGGER WARNING ; INCASE IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE. }
THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN LITERALLY TONGUE KISSING AND ALL THAT STUFF. AND INCASE IF YOU ARE WEIRDED OUT BECAUSE THEY ARE ROBOTS, YOU CAN LEAVE.

Uzi was laying down in her room. She was glancing up at the ceiling, her thoughts were gathering. The more she sinked deeper.. asking herself. Does, she.. like N?

No, that can't be. They are only friends, she shouldn't just fall inlove, Even when N was the only one she could trust, be around with. Why is she developing such feelings, when she shouldn't?

The more time ticks, the more she layed down on her bed. The thoughts just kept stacking up, It wouldn't stop questioning her. The feelings that she felt towards N just feels.. different, unhinged and so much more.

Sometimes, It just feels like a fantasy to her. After for so long, someone has finally was able to carr for her. Someone was able to fit in with her, Yet.. something between them just had some sort of special connection. Uzi just layed there as she felt her visor glitch because of the solver, she panicked. 

OH, DAMN IT. Gaaah— How do i deal with this stupid solver. Uzi covered her visor, her left eye changing its color to yellow. Glitched back to purple after a second, she was horrified.
She was worried as she sat down on her bed, hugging her legs.

Giving a glance towards her railgun. It reminded her of how it worked for the first time when she met, N. She was happy yet horrified during those times, now she is asking and questioning herself does she even like him.

She couldn't move on from the fact during that adventure with Tessa, V was left behind in some ocassions not knowing if she actually died or not. But she hoped that V would come back either way, It doesn't feel the same without her.

N was outside, knocking on Uzi's door. For some reason khan was nice enough to let him in the household, even when lately Uzi has been isolating herself lately not being able to go outside because of the solver affecting her negatively.

.. He knocked on the door, Uzi noticed but she didn't care who it was but she didn't expect that it was N. Her best friend, He always just wonders if Uzi was okay, he was really concerned about her after the incident when V was left behind.

“ Hello..? Uzi, Are you there? Come on buddy, Let me cheer you up! You seem.. down aren't you? ” N touched the door, hoping that Uzi was still fine after that horrifying adventure of theirs. He was really concerned if she was still alright, was she traumatized? Scared? But she couldn't even express it towards N because of how paranoid she can be?

Uzi heard N's voice. Well, She can't just ignore him because she didn't want him to have an awkward moment. She looked up at the door, she still burried her face under some pillows she is currently hugging only because she really just needs to hug something to comfort her.

“ .. You can- Come in ... N. ” Uzi exclaimed, Seeing N enter her room with a boquet of flowers. Well- It's not exactly flowers, It's litterally worker drone hands. Uzi wasn't even surprised anymore since N is a disassembly drone.