Chapter 5: Part 6

As Renfrew ran as fast as he could, he managed to evade nearly every guard that was in his way. He found a door that said EXIT on it and ran inside.

"Dead End of the Road"

Execution: Renfrew Prosser (Player #10)

Fear: Cemeteries

----------

It was cold in the room. Fog was seen everywhere, considering it was very dark. Renfrew fell into a hole. He landed into a coffin. Renfrew finds himself fastened to a casket, which is being transported on a machine equipped with a conveyor belt. He is currently facing difficulties and making an effort to escape and distance himself. After elongating his neck, he is able to gaze ahead and notice a hole in the ground. Despite being exceptionally deep, the box is positioned within the hole. While he tumbles and loudly shrieks, the surface below him mercilessly devours him. With a resounding crash, he plummets forcefully to the floor. Splinters that were stuck in the coffin end up piercing his skin. Suddenly, he finds himself in the midst of pitch-black surroundings. He directs his gaze upwards. A massive heap of soil is toppled over. He seals his eyelids. With the combination of the splinters and soil, he is crushed beneath the surface.

----------

The entire execution was displayed on a TV in the trial room for us all to watch. After we saw Renfrew get executed we all paused and our faces went pale. "D-D-Do you just... have executions already set up for us?" Morgan shivered. "As I suspected. If we do have executions set out for us, we are indeed following a script. The reason why we lost memory of these scripts was to bring this to life. We're not just players. We're actors!" Xavion said. "Th-That's not possible! Why? Why was every execution super basic and straight forward but that was cinematic?" Mariella squealed.

The host started to give an explanation. "The show is now generating significant revenue and attracting increased fan contributions as a result of the reduced number of remaining participants. There's no need for us to be concerned with restricting our expenditures any longer." he announced. "To clarify, who exactly are you referring to as 'fans'?" Micheal asked. "It brings me joy that you have finally posed the question. All of you are performing this game on live television!" the host told them.

To Be Continued...