𝟎𝟓

- S H I V I K A's P O V -

It was morning as we all were gathered at the dining area, having our breakfast while chit-chatting. Having dinner with my family feels so good. I wish I could stay here all my life. With them, The one whom i can proudly call my family. But I don't want to become a burden on them. They have already done so much for me, which I don't think anyone could do in my life.

"Ishaan, why don't you kids go and explore the city?"

I came out of my chain of thoughts when rekha maa spoke and now all the attention was on her.

"Sure! I am free today, we can go. What say guys?"

Ishaan bhai said looking at all of us who had a wide smile on our lips except one, yes, atharv. I don't know what it costs him to curve his lips a little upwards? His face most of the time stays blank and most of the time I catch him staring at me. He was focused on his phone, not paying attention to the conversation.

"Atharv at least stop your work here!"

Avantika aunty snatched away his phone making him look at us, finally. His eyes got locked with mine and I felt a wave of nervousness rising in my veins. In all of us sitting here, why is it only me whom he had to stare at like that?

I diverted my gaze from her and started playing with my food.

"You guys go ahead. I will be staying here."

What? He is not coming? But why? I mean not that i care but it will be fun if more people will be there. Yes. I looked at him who was now asking his phone back from his mother who was not ready to give him back.

"What? Bhai please don't spoil the mood. You have to come, no refuses."

Nitya whined while holding his hand and waving it in the air while he gave her a done look. Nitya showed him her puppy eyes. She looked so cute.

"Ab toh vo chalega hi, nitu ki puppy eyes hum mese koi resiat nahi kar sakta. "

[now he will definetly come as none of us can resist nitya's puppy eyes.]

Arav jiju said while a smirk was dancing on his lips. Is it? Will he melt? I don't think so. But I was proven wrong when atharv sighed and nodded, making Nitya squeal in happiness as she gave her a kiss on his cheeks. He made a disgusted face while wiping the area where she kissed him.

The room was filled with laughter when he made that disgusting face. A chuckle left my lips seeing his reaction as well. He is cute though. But grumpy as well.