1. Jilix

[ship: jilix - top felix x bottom jisung]

Jisung slammed the soju glass onto the counter, throwing his hands into the air. His boss, Lee Felix chuckled, lifting up his own hands and grabbing both of Jisung’s arms to gently lower them.

“Mr. Han, that's enough drinking for tonight.” Felix proceeded to take the glass of soju from Jisung's hands.

“Oi--” He started, preparing to go into a clumsy speech about how he is a grown, responsible adult and deserves to drink as much as he pleased... But that chuckle. That deep, sobering chuckle, made his train of thoughts, come to a halt. “Fuck...” He muttered under his breath, shoulders tensing as he straightened on his bar stool.

“I want to marry your chuckle.”

The world seemed to stop as gorgeous grey eyes met his turquoise ones. A perfectly shaped, raven-coloured eyebrow raised cheekily at the confession.

“Pardon?”

“I want to marry your chuckle.”

His boss’s eyes narrowed. “I want you to sober up. Neither of them is going to happen so I suppose we both lose.”

He pouted for merely a millisecond before he burst into laughter, doubling over to clutch onto his stomach as if it were a lifeline.

"Nooo!!..." He drawled out, gasping for air. "What-... Heh, what if I sober up? Then can I marry your chuckle?"

All traces of laughter seized to exist when a gentle, calloused hand delicately reached out to hold his chin, lifting his head upwards.

“Han Jisung.” The voice was deep. Quietly, stirringly, deep. Did his eyes always look so clouded?

“Lee Felix.”

A rumbling sound caught in his boss’s throat, sending chills down his spine. He stared into those breath-taking eyes for what felt like an eternity. Butterflies danced in his stomach, singing to his over-working heart and over-thinking brain. He was positive he looked like a (very weird-looking) tomato.

His eyes traced the other’s face, saving it for masturbation-material on lonely nights. From his perfect, sunken, tired eyes to his sharp, masculine jawline, it was all being stored.

His eyes lingered at his lips. Oh God, those lips… Maybe, just maybe... If he just...

Plump lips shielded on thin, before scurrying away to safety. He looked up to meet those eyes once again.

"Mr. Han if I say I wish to kiss your lips, would you let me?"

The way Jisung gulped showing his nervousness along with the faint visible blush in the green and blue lights, was enough of an answer for Felix

*leaning closer and whispering*
"Mr. Han, if I say I wish to take you with me, would you let me?"

The smirk that Felix gave Han once he straightened his back made it so hard for Han to refuse.

Not waiting for an answer, Felix stood up and looked down at the wasted boy with peaceful gray eyes which were clouded by lust.

"Let's go", came a low growl from Felix's throat.

That growl caught Han's attention and his body reacted instantly as if it's muscle memory.

*Time skip to Lix's place*

"You can wait here by the time I change", Felix said, more like ordered, Jisung. And jisung being the obedient person he is waited, atleast tried to....

Felix was shirtless and was in his boxers with his pants still at his ankles when he heard a gasp. His head snapped to the voice and he smirked internally at seeing his reaction, a really amazed one. One that screams 'I LOVE WHAT I'M SEEING'