Surprise chapter. Wedding 1/3

I have been engaged to the love of my life, Ethan Morales for 13 months. We've spent the past year planning our wedding, to be the wedding of our dreams. And our wedding is in 3 weeks! Tonight is the night of my Bachelorette party. My maid of honor, My sister, Lynette (Who flew in from Guatemala for this event) and Some of my dearest friends, Eleanor, Fabiola, Aneesa, and Devi. They came to LA from their colleges just for me. I'm not too sure what Ethan is doing for his Bachelor party, But I know it's at our apartment, So me and Lynette rented a party bus to take me and the girls to the venue I rented out where there will be music, Drinks, and food! This is gonna be such a fun night.

- In the party bus 🚌 -

"Adrianna we're all so happy for you! I'm so glad you are sharing this very important chapter in your life with us !" Lynette says, as we're all sitting in the bus.

I smile, "Thank you so much, Lyn. I'm so happy I'm finally getting married!"

All the girls are so happy, but Devi seems a bit off. Like when she was nervous about not getting into Princeton. She's not very talkative and just looks like she's hiding something.

"Devi, are you ok?" I ask her, with a concerned look.

Devi seems a bit shocked, as if she wasn't paying much attention. "Oh, uhm yeah I'm fine." She responds.
I nod.

We sing along to some of our favorite songs on the way to the venue for about 15 minutes until we get there.

"We're here, Ladies!" The bus driver, Jan says.

"Thank you!" I shout, as me and the girls get out of the bus, and head into the venue.

We party for hours, me and Lynette are dancing with each other. We're very happy because we don't see each other often.

While we're all dancing,  I noticed that Devi is the only one not on the dance floor. She is sitting at our table, daydreaming.

"I'll be right back." I tell the girls. I walk towards our table and sit next to Devi.
"Devi, you've seemed pretty bummed the entire night, what's going on? I'm your best friend, you can talk to me.
"Uh, well it's. Nothing, really." She says, making the same face she typically makes when she lies.
"Devi, are you sure?" I ask, "I'm your best friend, I can tell whenever you're lying, you know.
Devi sighs.
"I just I'm.... Jealous of you and Ethan because I liked him first. It isn't right!" She start raising her voice. But the girls don't notice, the music is cranked up.

"Y'know you could have said something before I literally got engaged to the man!" I exclaim.
"I've hinted it many times, but you're too busy being delusional. And all, 'Oh, I'm Adrianna, I'm a big slut who doesn't care about my friends!' " Devi is going full hothead mode at this point. I'm pissed.

"Oh, I Don't care about my friends? You throw these first Everytime something doesn't go your way! I'm done. Maybe you are 'Crazy Devi' after all." I fight back. I run off. This time, Aneesa notices and runs after me, into the bathroom.
I start to cry. I sit on the floor, my back against the cold bathroom wall. Aneesa sits right next to me on the floor. "Hey, hey, Adrianna, what happened?" She asks, wrapping her arm about my back, pulling me in for a hug. "Devi. She called me a slut who doesn't care about my friends." I say, mascara running down my face. "You know, I don't know what her problem is, she should really just learn to be happy for other people. Not everything is about her." Aneesa says, trying to calm me down. I hear the bathroom door open, I look over and it's Fabiola.

"Oh, hey guys. I was just using the bathroo- wait, what's wrong?" She asks me and Aneesa.
"Crazy devi's at it again," Aneesa says, warning a chuckle from me.

After a couple of minutes of talking with Aneesa and Fabiola, I was finally calmed down and cleaned up, ready to stand up to Devi.

An: Part 2 will be out soon guys.