~ P R O L O G U E ~

At the prestigious and opulent Rosewood Academy, a private boarding school known for educating the children of the wealthiest families in the country, two seemingly spoiled and entitled students, Emma Winters and Ethan Sterling, are about to embark on an unexpected journey of self-discovery and love.

Emma Winters is the classic "it girl" at Rosewood. She is known for her beauty, wealth, and a reputation for being pampered and entitled. Underneath her facade, she feels lost and unfulfilled, longing for genuine friendships and connections beyond the shallow world she's grown up in.

Ethan Sterling is the school's star athlete and the son of a powerful business magnate. He's burdened by the expectations placed on him and the loneliness of living up to his family's name. He's tired of being seen only for his accomplishments and wants someone to know the real him.

Their paths cross when they are assigned as partners for a school project, forcing them to spend time together. At first, they clash, as their contrasting backgrounds and personalities create friction. However, as they work together and get to know one another, they discover common ground, shared dreams, and a growing attraction.

As their relationship deepens, they must navigate the judgment and envy of their peers, the pressures of their demanding families, and the question of whether their love can survive in a world where they seem so different.

It's cliche and has many used premises but I promise there will be many unexpected turns and twists which have not been included in the description or the tags to maintain the surprise...