Lesbians

Cassidy lay naked on the bed, Alice laying beside her, propped on one elbow. She held onto Cassidy's waist, rubbing her thumb on Cassidy's soft skin. They talked, some of it casual, most of it flirty. 
  Alice brought her head down to kiss Cassidy's stomach. One, two, three, each one higher up than the last. Alice repositioned herself over Cassidy, kissing her on the lips as she touched her lover's small, soft boobs. Cassidy in turn gently touched Alice, teasing her with tingly sensations. Gently cupped her face, daintily dragged her fingers on Alice's arms, running her hands down Alice's back, a touch that only felt like a whisper. 
  Alice took her lips away from Cassidy's and brought her kisses lower. On Cassidy's jaw, neck, collarbones, gave some extra ones on her breasts, her stomach, her womb. 
  Alice laid down inbetween Cassidy's legs, prone. She stroked Cassidy's vulva, purposely avoiding her vaginal opening and clitoris. She was already wet, the sensitive skin shiny. Alice took her index finger and slid the tip into Cassidy, only teasing the opening. Taking it out, she then ever-so-slightly touched Cassidy's clit, just brushing it. 
  Cassidy breathed out heavily with anticipation. She was aching so bad. 
  Alice smiled before giving her clit one, slow lick. Cassidy winced with the sudden pleasure. Alice stopped, grabbing the nearby vibrator. 
  She turned the curved vibrator on and looked at Cassidy. Cassidy slightly moved her hips and wimpered as to say, "Hurry up." 
  Back on her stomach, Alice rubbed her thumb on Cassidy's one thigh while she brought the vibrator down. She stuck the tip in, again, only teasing the opening. 
  After enjoying Cassidy's squirming for a moment, Alice stuck the whole thing in. 
  "Push it down," said Cassidy. 
  Alice pushed the part she held down, making the curved part push up into Cassidy. 
  "Lower." 
  She brought it lower. 
  "No, higher," said Cassidy. 
  Alice brought it higher. 
  She hit Cassidy's g-spot as Cassidy let out a gasp, her legs having twitched. 
  Staying on the sweet spot, Alice subtley brought the vibrator back-and-forth, stimulating the nerves further. 
  Cassisy held onto the blankets, Alice too far away to hold onto. 
  With her free hand, Alice once again rubbed Cassidy, purposely avoiding her clit. 
  She clicked the vibrators button, making it go faster, pressing it deeper into Cassidy's g-spot. 
  Cassidy propped herself up on her elbows, flexing her core, trying to cum. "Fuck," she whispered. 
  Not wanting to accidentally lose this built-up pleasure in Cassidy, she quickly stuck her tongue onto Cassidy's clit. She gave it a few licks before sucking. 
  "Holy shit," moaned Cassidy, her eyes squeezed closed. 
  She continued to flex her core, urging her body to release and orgasm. 
  Alice kept steady, not changing what she was doing. 
  "Oh, I'm cumming. Alice, I'm cumming," she peeped out. 
  In seconds, Cassidy's body let go. 
  "Fuck!" she cried. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she whimpered, her legs starting to shake. Alice didn’t change or soften her touch. 
  She loved it when Cassidy was loud. The walls were sound-proof, anyway. 
  Cassidy became overstimulated, the orgasm too much. But Alice continued. Cassidy froze for a second, becoming silenced, her core flexing hard. Alice glanced up. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip. Cassidy couldn't help herself: she moaned loudly then, the feeling too good to endure quietly. 
  Cassidy could feel herself squirt a little. 
  The orgasm began to ebb, Cassidy laying flat on her back. Alice finally slowed down. 
  She pulled the vibrator out; it was covered with cum. Cum also seeped out of Cassidy. 
  Alice took her tongue, sticking it in Cassidy's vaginal opening, tasting her, before dragging her tongue up to Cassidy's clit. Cassidy winced at this. It throbbed wildly. 
  Alice brought herself up to lay face-to- face with Cassidy. 
   "You're good?" asked Alice. 
  Cassidy only nodded with a smile, high from it all. 
  Alice smiled before kissing her. 
  She brought her hand down to Cassidy's clit again, Cassidy wincing. 
  "You have another one in you," said Alice. 
  Cassidy smiled, bashfully covering her eyes with her forearm. She was happy to get more.
  Alice sat up, beside Cassidy, her back to the headboard. "C'mon," she said, wanting Cassidy to sit in her lap. 
  Cassidy rolled onto her knees and hands, crawling over, her legs weak and shaking. She propped herself on her knees, unsure what Alice wanted. 
  "Turn around and sit in my lap," said Alice. 
  Cassidy did as she was told. 
  She leaned backward into Alice, happy to be in a more body-to-body position. 
  They had a moment to cuddle, Alice kissing Cassidy's neck and shoulder, and ran her fingers through her lover's soft hair. 
  Alice then asked, "Ready?" 
  "Yea," said Cassidy, excited. 
    Alice reached from behind Cassidy and touched her clit. The throbs had slowed down, but were still there. She touched Cassidy's vaginal opening, still slick and wet. She quickly took her fingers away, sucked on her middle and ring finger before returning them. She teased Cassidy, only pushing gently on her opening. 
  She pushed them in. She began to softly curl her fingers within Cassidy, trying to find the g-spot again. She knew she hit it when Cassidy made a soft "hnn" sound and pushed against her. She picked up the pace, going faster. 
  "That feels good," said Cassidy, leaning her head back to rest on Alice's shoulder. 
  Alice kissed her exposed neck as she touched Cassidy's boob with her free hand. 
  After a couple minutes, just playing with Cassidy, Alice reached for the vibrator again.
  She clicked the button to turn it on, and brought it down to Cassidy's clit. Cassidy whimpered, her body flinching from it. 
  Alice subtley rubbed the vibrator on her, a small but impactful movement. 
  Cassidy began to flex her core again, wanting to orgasm. This orgasm took some time to build-up, as she wasn’t as needy unlike her first one. Still felt good nonetheless. 
  The two whispered to each other, talking dirty. 
  Eventually Cassidy began to cum. She whined and whimpered, squirming. 
  Alice leaned forward onto Cassidy and flexed her arms to constrict her lover's movement, making her take it. 
  "Fuck," Cassidy whimpered, her silent orgasm passing.
  Alice took her fingers out of Cassidy, now covered in cum. She licked some of it off and wiped the rest.
  Hugging Cassidy's waist with one arm, Alice cleaned Cassidy up with their fresh towel, making sure she was dry. 
  Discarding the towel on the floor, Alice wrapped both her arms around Cassidy and playfully flopped over. Laying on their sides, Cassidy was smiling as she turned to face Alice. 
  They stared at each other for a moment, both admiring the other. 
  "You're so pretty," said Cassidy. 
  "So are you," said Alice. 
  They shared a kiss.