𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆.𝘤𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦.

A/N: Hello, readers! This is where past Kazutora finds out about Kazuhiro being a time leaper! Also, the reason for Kazutora's passing out as stated in this chapter is due to his memory being overwritten. But unlike Naoto, his future self's memories were too much to handle and he passed out.

Enjoy!

edited on march 30th, 2024 @ 7:39pm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴,
𝓒𝙷𝚁𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙼𝙰𝚂 𝙴𝚅𝙴.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"SOMETHING'S BOTHERING ME." Kisaki spoke up as he glanced down. "I don't think Mikey's going to last much longer."

"What?" Takemichi said, getting taken aback.

"Baji's death is weighing him down, but he acts like it doesn't bother him." Kisaki continued on.

"You're the one who killed—" Chifuyu started to say angrily.

"Chifuyu!" Kazuhiro warned, stopping him from advancing on Kisaki.

"If nothing changes, Toman will be finished. We've got to give Mikey our support." Kisaki informed.

"We don't need to work with you jerks to do that! Isn't that right, Takemitchy, Kaz?" Chifuyu asked as both Takemichi and Kazuhiro stayed silent.

"We're keeping this mission secret from Toman. So, I can't use anyone in the Third or Sixth Division. That means we need you guys." Kisaki stated.

"Takemitchy, I hate wasting time. I want your answer by tomorrow."

Kisaki soon leaves with Hanma following him.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"I'm against it. Takemitchy, Kaz, we don't need to work with Kisaki! We can do this ourselves." Chifuyu claimed as the trio were walking down the street.

"Are you sure?" Takemichi questioned.

Chifuyu held an irked expression as he grabbed onto Takemichi's shoulder. "He's the guy who murdered Baji-san and Tachibana Hinata! Don't you get it?" He questioned.

Kazuhiro grits their teeth. "We know that, Chifuyu! But what the hell are we supposed to do, huh? Do you got a better idea?!" They exclaimed, making Chifuyu flinch in which Kazuhiro immediately noticed as they calmed themselves down.

"You want to kill Kisaki? That's not the right thing to do!" Takemichi added. "What we need to do is kick Kisaki out of Toman! We also got to stop Hakkai from killing Taiju! You think I like working with Kisaki? But if we work with him, then maybe we can learning something about him! We might find a way to get him kicked out!"

Takemichi paused as he took deep breaths. "Fuyu." Kazuhiro spoke up, making Chifuyu glance at them. "I hate the idea of working with Kisaki as much as you do. But do you really think Takemichi wants to work with the asshole who killed his girlfriend over and over? Do you think I want to work with him after seeing you get killed by his very own hands?"