Carly finally films with Erin

Erin was in her robe. She she was reading on the couch drinking a glass of wine. She had a busy morning with meetings and some errands that she had to do but for the second half of her day it was good. She was waiting for Carly to come over. She knew Carly would be here any minute because Cary had said she was a few minutes away. Carly rung the bell and Erin put down her book and walked over to the door. She opened it, ready to give Carly a smile and a hug hello.

"I can't believe I'm doing this. This seems crazy. " walking right past Erin over to the couch.

Erin still at the door with it open.

"We'll come in." She closes it and walks over to Carly.

"Carly relax. We don't have to do it."

"I know Erin but I want to. This anticipation I've had, this build up of us having sex on camera has been boiling for awhile. Like when we have sex it's amazing but lately thinking about  only fans and this fantasy of people watching us, I don't want to do it in reality but I want to film us and pretend all these horny idiot guys are watching us. That they're gonna jerk to us you know. It made me so horny the last few days. Every time I think about it. I actually had sex with Nolan a couple times a day the last few days. I'll tell you, he had trouble keeping up." she finally takes a breath.

Erin walks over to Carly smiling and grabbing her face and kisses her.

"I'm very happy you're excited about this. How about you go get naked and lay in bed and I'll. Bring you some wine okay. " Erin says pushing some hair out of Carly's face.

"Okay. Yes naked first step. Drinking wine second step. Okay. I'm sorry. Love you." She says as she she walks away.

"Love you too girl. Go."

Erin arrives in her bedroom with two glasses of wine. She hands one to Carly who's under the cover naked. Carly takes a few sips and puts the glass down.

"Thanks Erin this is what I needed. I fee so much better. " she smiles.

"No problem. This is great for me too Carly this will help me get a bit more comfortable in front of the camera as well. We record and watch it back and then delete it. No one will know what a dirty girl Carly Incontro is."  Erin says setting up the camera.

"Just one camera here should be good." Erin looks back at Cary

"Ease up on the wine Carly. Don't drink it all." She laughs as she gets on the bed.

Erin crawls over to Carly on her hands and knees the camera capturing her butt and legs and just a hint of her pussy. Erin leans forward and kisses Carly. Soft and gentle ,almost like it's their first time kissing. Then Carly grabs Erin's head and pulls her in and kissed her hard. Now Carly is now kneeling along with Erin and their naked bodies pressed against each others. Both pairs of  breast rubbing against each others, nipples getting hard and sensitive. They're both shaking as the kiss ends.

"Wow, Carly what was that?" Erin asked with a big smile.

"Oh fuck Erin I don't know. I'm just all worked up. Feel like I'm on fire. she kisses Erin again.

Carly is kissing Erin again and looks over at the camera. She smiles and  stops kissing.

"That's right boys. I'm here with Erin. Finally. I'm here. I'm naked. You've all wanted to see my body for so long. Here it is. Here are my tits." She grabs them and pushes them out towards the camera.

Erin settles behind Carly and puts her hands on her breast. Kissing her cheek and then neck. Carly softly moaning falling against Erin, her body the only thing keeping her up. Erin massages Carly breast looking at the camera. Slowly massages them. Her finger slowly crossing over her nipples. Finally
Pitching them.

"Oh god, Erin, it feels so good. My body already feels so hot. Do you think they are already touching themselves?" Carly asked.

"Babe, they were already touching themselves when I was crawling over to you. They're guys, all there their cocks are hard when looking at naked women. This is special. It's everyone first time looking at your body. Naked in bed. Look at her breast. They're so nice. Look at her nipples how hard and  E-react." Erin says really annunciating the word erect.

Erin kisses Carly shoulder, her collarbone. Back up towards her neck. Erin really taking her time. Carly's head leans back and Erin kisses down her throat to her breast. Erin slightly moves to Carly's side so the camera can still see the both of them as Erin licks Carly's nipple. Right nipple first then the left one. Pinching the other one she's not licking. Then starts sucking on them. Carly moans a few times. Her hands wrap around Erin's head. Keeping her tightly agains her breast.

"Oh fuck Erin. Yes. They're so sensitive now. I read all these message about how all these men want to see my itty bitty tittys. I know they could never make them feel as good as you do Erin. Fuck, yes you're the best. Fuck Erin, not my pussy. It's too soon. Ah fuck. " Carly shouts.

Erin begins to rub Carly's pussy with her fingers. Just gentle circular motions against Carly pussy.

"See, everyone, Carly loves sex. She's just too good of a girl to show everyone. She can get so wet and needy. Don't you carls."Erin asked.

"Yes, yes I do, Erin. Please go fas-ter. I need you to go faster. It all feels so good. I can't believe you're fucking me on camera. That all these guys will watch. Them with their dicks out and stroking them to us. How much cum is it Erin. How many guys are going to cum watching us. " Carly said out of breath.

Carly was close already. It was early for her to cum so soon but all this talking and imagining random guys looking at her. Looking at them together, it was speeding up her orgasm. Think ing about herself on camera and guys watching what they've wanted for so long. What they've teased for closer to a decade than anyone probably ever has. Two gorgeous women naked in bed making love. Yes making love but that not what Carly wanted. She need more. She need stronger and rougher from Erin.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, Erin , Erin fuck me" Carly saying as her body builds  to orgasm

She was close. Now Erin was sucking on her nipples. And pinching them. Gently biting them. Her fingers inside her now. Her wet pussy dripping and gripping her fingers tightly.

"I'm cumming Erin. I'm cumming . Oh my god. Watch me cum. Oh fuck Erin I'm cumming on camera. Yes, yes oh my god. " Carly kept saying it.

After a few moments Carly has finally relax. Her body no longer tensed. She had her first orgasm on camera. It feel amazing. She layer down for a moment just to catch her breath. Erin got up and walked over to the camera.

"No leave it on. Let's keep filming.

                                 The End.