CH.09 | 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙢𝙖 𝙑𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙡 (𝙄)

warning: anime/manga spoilers

Author's note:

I read through all the comments. STOP YA'LL SO SWEET. 🥹 Honestly, a dream of mine would be creating a web-toon (low-key) or some sort of comic. I'm glad you guys enjoyed the last chapter and the story so far; it means a lot. I know the title says a lot, but I honestly am feeling nervous about this part... don't worry, I'm also riding the same boat as you all, so we're all going to experience whatever happens.

Also, while putting in the recap, I forgot it ended off like this. I was screaming in the back of my head.

-

Recap:

He felt his head buried more into Geto's shoulder as his body shuddered immensely, feeling the wave of electricity running from through his toes straight to the top of his head. He could feel his length gushing out white sticky liquid on his hand. Not only that, he was starting to feel his exhaustion finally hitting him. His eyes were unable to withstand being open for so long that he couldn't hear Geto calling out his name.

Geto takes his fingers out of Gojo as he looks down at the passed-out Esper. Before letting out a huge sigh, he kisses the top of his head as he then leans his head back on the office chair, looking at the ceiling of the conference room.

"You're a handful, Satoru."

-

𝙂𝙪𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙈𝙚

𝙂𝙪𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙈𝙚

It was the next day.

Geto is in Shoko's office, sitting on the edge of the armrest. "So it's ready?"

Shoko smiles at him as she takes a small black satin box from her desk cabinet. She then places it on her table and slides it towards where Geto is. Geto gets off the chair that he was sitting on and takes the box. He slowly opens it and looks at the product he requested as a smile forms on his lips.

"Hmm, not bad." He says.

"Let me know how it goes."

He then closed the satin box and slid it into his pocket as he brought his gaze back to Shoko's eyes.

"I will."

-

Gojo could feel his eyes slowly opening. He looks forward and sees that he is in his bedroom. This felt like deja vu to him. Though, instead of waking up panicking, he already knew what had happened. He knew what things he did between him and Geto. He could feel a blush creeping up on the side of his cheeks as he buried his face in the pillow and exhaled.

After a few minutes of being flustered over the fact that the two did intimate things, he brings his face out of the pillow and still decides to lay in bed.