𝟎𝟔

- S H I V I K A's P O V -

Jaipur, which is very famous for the beauty that it holds inside it, was a place that gave me comfort. I felt very comfortable even though i know very little about it. Was it because of people whom i can call my family, live here or do ev seery person who visits this gorgeous land feel connected to it? Be it anything but i love traveling around this place.

And here we were, on our way towards the tourist spot i love the most, hawa mahal. I have captured its beauty many times with sonali but still can't get over it. Those windows make me realise that there are hundreds of ways to escape our miseries, problems, and hurdles that we face in our life.

Just like how there are so many windows to look out of, our life is the same. We just have to find them and look outside of it and then we will come to know that the journey of our life is as beautiful as the hawa mahal.

We were having a great time chatting in the car. It was me, sonali, arav jiju and him in one car and in other it was ishaan bhai, sneha bhabhi with kiara and nitya. Most of the time sonali and jiju were talking while me and atharv were kept quiet. More like we were observing how they both interact with each other being so comfortable around each other.

Most of the time arranged marriages aren't like this. Like how they portray it. But in their case, it was the opposite of how i have read it in the book and wattpad. Oops, i revealed my secret. Yes, i do Reed books be it on wattpad or actual books.

That's the best thing i would do in my free time.

Not that i am complaining about how comfortable they were with each other. I am very happy that sonali is going to have a happy and healthy relationship after her marriage as well. Her in-laws were so protective and supportive when it comes to her. Just like their own daughter.

I was in my thoughts when the car stopped indicating that we had reached our destination. A wave of excitement rushed in my body as me and sonali got down the car to witness the building of perfect beauty, standing in front of us. My eyes brightened as i roamed my eyes all around the huge castle.

Heavenly Gorgeous.

That was the only word I could think of to describe its beauty. No matter how many times i look at it, my heart still wells up with its beauty.

"Wow! This is so beautiful."

Nitya exclaimed as we moved closer to the palace. Indeed it was. We all chuckled at her excited self as she ran towards it and scanned the palace with her shining amber eyes.

We decided to explore the palace from inside as we all went after paying the entery fee. It was not a problem. The palace itself was so huge that we had to go in pairs to explore it.

"Okay, let's make pairs and explore."

Ishaan bhai suggested as we nodded. I was about to hold sonali's hand when she shifted towards her fiancé who was standing beside her. I raised my brows at her as she gave me a pleading look as if telling me that she wants to go with jiju. I sighed and was about to go towards nitya when she wrapped her arm around sneha bhabhi who chuckled at her reaction.