chapter 17

Arman entered the room and locked the door from inside. He sat on the bed and started to clench the bedsheet.He was not in his mind,he didn't know what to do?

Arman-illegitimate Son,I am   illegitimate,Mr Malhotra is not my father..

He said and tears fell from his eyes,but then he flinched when he heard the door knock.

Manik-Arman open the door, right now

He shouted and tried to open the door but nothing happened.

Manik-Fuck! Arman I said open the damn door.

He said angrily,Arman stood from the bed and went to the other side with a scared face.

Armaan-What I d.o?No no Arman,I am just a b.urden,I am not their blood,I am nothing,I am the curse for everyone,M.ama hate me,Papa love me but now he also hate me I am not his son,A.yan and Dadu now they hate me too,No one love me,no one so what's the meaning of this life?N.othing I can't lives alone,so it's better I…

He said like crazy and looked at the mirror and went near the mirror and punched the mirror hard,which caused the mirror to break into a million pieces..

Nandini-Arman!!

She shouted and cried when she heard sound,Manik panic too but then Ayan come with spare keys and open the damn door(Smart baby),they all rushed inside and saw Arman holding one sharp piece of mirror in hand and step back.

Manik-Arman,put it down..

He said calmly,Arman became scared,he wiped his tears and what he said next made their heart break..

Arman(cried)-I.know n.ow you send me back,N.ow you don't want me there.

Manik(softly)-No meri jaan who says hmm?See Mama loves you,look Ayan is so worried about you,Papa also loves you please don't say like that we are not sending you anywhere and For God sake throw this shit…

Arman chuckled at Papa's words and closed his eyes.

Arman-P.apa?Who is papa??You?For God sake Stop lying you all,First you hide this all from me,you all hate me,throw me out of the house just because of this shit?What's my fault tell me what's my fault?What I want from all of you only love,that's why you all treat me like that,Mama always push me away,I want her love care but now I understand in this all she is not on the fault but where the fucking hell I am on the fault??That you all punish me like that.I am not the one who forced that bastard to do this all with Mama or I am??

He said and sob loudly,Nandini looked broken,she never thought in all this she hurt him a lot,that now his recovery is impossible,she is going to fall but Manik held her shoulder and looked at Arman who also took one step forward but stopped.

Ayan-I know you are right on your place,But Arman tries to understand Mom and Dad are not at fault just like you,please don't hurt them more.

He said and took a step toward Arman who looked at them and lost in his thoughts.

Manik-Arman I am saying last time just threw this away otherwise,I will show what Fathers can do..

He burst at Arman who looked at him angrily.

Arman-You are not my father so fuck off…

He shouted at Manik who leave Nandini and go near Arman,Ayan become fast and snatch the mirror piece from his hand but in this all he get a deep cut on his hand palm,he hissed Arman look at him with concerned eyes but his body bent when he get a hard slap from Manik,who slap him tightly and burning in anger,Arman look at him with teary eyes but he get one more hard slap from Manik,which caused he whimper,Manik held his shoulder tightly and pull him.