Chapter 16: Happy Birthday in heaven hazel

⚠️MATURE CONTENT 18+ OF {SMUT}EXPLICIT language/ SWEARING/ VIOLENCE/ GUN VIOLENCE/ REFERENCE TO RAPE AND SMOKING AND ALCOHOL AND DRUGS AND BLOOD AND DEATH / GANGS AND WEAPONS AND sexual assault AND ABUSE AND KIDNAPPING. ⛔️

beware of this chapter, read it at your own risk

Alessandro's pov: wow I can't believe it's been so long time ago that you were gone big sister you used to be 27 years old right now but you always going to be 27 years old. it's feeling like this is the first time we celebrating your birthday without you. this is the first time that my daughter will never be going to meet her big aunt. you would be spoiled by your nieces and nephews but they will never going to meet you in person. I wish you were here and not me... I'm trying to be strong and be here for my daughter but in my mind that I want to kill myself. forget all of this life behind me to be with you in heaven. I know I can't get into heaven from what I have done... when is my turn... I will be in hell for what I did for this life I was born into... it's the time that We fly to New York City to be with our family. Mom is missing you so much. She is hurting from losing you.... she isn't okay... I asked her so many times that is she okay but she was not okay. the mother fucker who killed you took a part of her away ... he took a part of us away it's you big sister I love you.

Robbie and Alessandro, half of his mafia also the mafia of Morello's mafia with him. he starts to get ready at his hotel and he gets his daughter ready too. after a few hours passed, they got into the car to drive to the airport. they get out of the cars, they start to walk into the private jet. the private jet starts to run and fly away.

------- New York City --------------