HOW TO QUIT

Most of you are very addicted too weed . STOP IT IT BRINGS DEPRESSION. Weeds makes you feel so good you start thinking a lot. Well thinking a lot is not bad its bad when its too much.

Weed helps you create a character inside you that you cant leave . You must be thinking oh this write dont smoke weed like me to know the capability. My friend if you are father then i am grandfather of weed . If god sees how i smoke weed god would say child where does all the weed in your body go.

The point is overdose. I know for someof you its fun . I mean whats the point of smokeing weed if you dont over dose . Its all fun till it starts to do downhill.

You come to a point where you start talking to your self . You create a version of you who is better than you in everyway . Some people stay the same the entire life and die . Well i wish i could have done the same thing . But now the time has come i must leave weed and if you reading this i want to you to leave it with me .

Lets make a deal smoke one bong now calm your brain down then listen. Overthinking aint gonna solve it ok.

Its aint gonna be easy its gonna be a slow process. Write it down somewhere so it always reminds you ok.

Talk to someone you love
Be confident in your self
Be so dedicated you become proud of yourself
And sometimes in life you alone very alone then that time you have your self this time is my personal time i m suffering so I know its super hard on you but remember i am strong and am writeing this for people like you to quit.
I will probably quit a lot of it from tomorrow so you will be hearing less from me cause i feel like this writer part of me is gonna die. I need to kill this character for me to be the new one. But i will do it so will you. If you ever feel sad just remember even if no one in this world loves you i love you.

Take care my friend