Week 1

Just to clarify, I'm leaving out the part about needing to kill in order to stay alive for... obvious reasons.

Also, since this is a female reader, I'm still trying to think of how I can make things go differently. Suggestions are allowed to be made.

One last thing, I've never written a female reader story before so... maybe some constructive criticism, please.

The sun rose upon the city and upon your very face. You groggily woke up, stretching while yawning. You didn't fully wake up just yet, so you were still rubbing your eyes as you stood up from the bed. As you were walking past the mirror, you stopped, eyes wide. Then you walked backwards before looking at the mirror.

You rubbed your eyes before walking closer, looking at your reflection. Was it the pajamas? No nothing odd about that. Your messy bed hair? No nothing wrong with that. Maybe it was the fact that you were looking at your new body with one of your eyes a clock... yeah, that was it.

'It really wasn't a dream.' You thought to yourself before tugging on your eyelid a bit. 'Gonna take some time to get used to this new look.'

With a shrug you decided to go and take a shower. While in it, again, you were still a little out of it to see yourself in another body especially while naked. Once out, you looked at yourself in the mirror, closely examining your clock eye.

'I swear I've seen this before. This has to be connected to my powers, right?' You thought while trying to think of what it could be. 'Hopefully this isn't just for looks.'

So, you blow dried your hair, got dressed... which again, with your bra giving you a bit of trouble at first, tied your hair into twin tails, and of course put on your eyepatch. Sure, maybe it seemed unnecessary since you could see right through it, but there was something about it. Like you couldn't help but feel like it tied the look together.

Well, now that there was light for you to properly look around, you decided to check the closet. You were wondering if maybe there was something you had that wasn't from your world. Nothing seemed out of place, except for one dress. 

It looked like a black Gothic Lolita outfit with a neck ribbon that had a fake rose in the middle. On its hanger were also these black gloves and this headpiece that had roses on them as well. It looked pretty just on its hanger alone, at least making you think about trying it on at some point, but not right now.

You went out to the livingroom and sat on the couch before turning on your Xbox and playing Halo. You were going for a few matches, just about losing half of them, before your phone went off. Looking at the number, you didn't recognize it, so you just let it ring out while going into another match.

Once it went to voicemail, you thought nothing of it, planning to just ignore it. At least before...

"Hello? (Y/N)? You there?" A familiar voice came from the phone which made your eyes widen before you dropped your controller, taking the phone, nearly dropping it several times. "I don't know if you remember me, but it's Boyfriend-"

"BOYFRIEND! Hi!" You say after answering quickly.

"Woah... everything alright there?" He asked, a little concerned.

"Y-Yeah, I'm good." You say before remembering you were in a game. "Shit!" You yelled as you grabbed your controller, putting the phone on your shoulder.

"Wha... are you playing something?"

"Uh, yeah... t-that's not a problem, is it?"

"No, it's cool. Ya know I have a few games I tend to play as well. What're you playing?"