Prologue

Natatakot ipakita ang tunay na pag katao,
ikinukubli ang sakit at hinanakit sa dibdib,
nagtatago sa sariling anino, dahil takot magpakita sa mg tao
Napapagod at gusto ng mamatay, ayaw ng Kumain dahil gusto nang matulog habang buhay..
Lahat ng Yan tinago nya Kasi di nya mailabas..
She's tired of crying and giving up from living.. but she choose to live  Kasi kasalanan sa diyos Ang magpakamatay pinanatili nyang mabuhay sa mundong ito even if she felt like she's slowly dying..
How long she will take this burden...
How many sleepless nights she might had and give herself a time again and again?
It's easy to say that life must go on but it's never been too easy to do does thing's if every night it will knocks on you and start the solitude hour at 12 in the midnight until the sunrise comes.
She mutedly cry deeper while covering her mouth not to escape any sobs..
Remembering things like it was happen yesterday... It's excruciatingly tore her into fragments...
Screams the sound's of fear and pain in silence that in every veil of tears , it cuts the edges of her heart and slowly destroy herself...
Hi my name is Diana Natsumi Alosim Cuales suffering in life I had a boyfriend that loves me most but he died because of me or so I thought .....

Here our story