Chapter 128: Best Summer Ever!

Artwork was commissioned by the amazing Gasper on Instagram!  New cover for the changing seasons!

Also, I only just realized that my story didn't have the "Mature" rating on even though I was fairly certain I did have it on

Also, I only just realized that my story didn't have the "Mature" rating on even though I was fairly certain I did have it on.  It's on now, but for those that didn't expect my story to go down such a dark turn and were uncomfortable with the levels of violence and topics I showed, I truly apologize.

-STORY SO FAR-

Hi there!  This is Izuku Midoriya speaking!  It's been a while since the last time you saw me!  Well, it's actually only been a week since then, but a lot of things changed since then!  Like, A LOT!  It's kind of hard to decide where to start, but I guess I'll start with the exciting news!  

It's been two weeks since the battle of Kamino regarding All Might and his villain.  After that, Vilgax came down to Earth and officially challenged Ren 10,000 to the conqueror's challenge!  Although we won in the end, all of Kamino is more or less destroyed.  The battle took its tole on everyone and we're all on the path of recovery.  Through Ren 10,000's suggestion, aliens from all kinds of different worlds and galaxies have come to Earth and help rebuild an entirely new city!

-A FEW DAYS AFTER THE KAMINO INCIDENT-

Multiple spaceships appear over the destroyed Kamino, landing in front of the other heroes a Ren, Izuku, Evelyn and Devlin stand in front of the ships.  Multiple reporters swarm Ren, Devlin, Evelyn and Izuku as they all try to fend of the flash mob.

"Keep watching folks, blink and you might miss it!  We're reportedly about to get our first batch of alien visitors from beyond the stars!  That's right, aliens!"  The news reporter said to her cameraman as she showed Ren, Devlin and Evelyn.  "Behind me are no ordinary humans!  Behind me are three very special people!  People from space!  And one of them has been here for a very long time!  He calls himself "Ren 10,000"!  The greatest hero in the entire universe!  And get this, the vigilante was him all along!  And he has a student!  The champion of this year's sports festival, Izuku Midoriya!  And the best part, those forms they turn into?  THEY WERE ALIENS THE WHOLE TIME!!!"

"How did I not see it before...?  Both of them had the same symbol on their chest...  Strange abilities and multiple quirks..."  Death Arms muttered as he glanced over to Ren.  "And he's...  From a different planet...?  The greatest hero in the entire universe...?"

Ren looks over his shoulder and locks eyes with Death Arms, sticking his tongue out lightly as he flips him off.

"And yet this guy is still a total...!"  Death Arms thought.

"What are you, 5!?"  Evelyn whispered as she pulled Ren's arm down.  "We're about to welcome the first official aliens to Earth and you're over here with the middle finger!?"

"What!?  He was staring at me first!"  Ren whispered back as the doors to the ships began to open.

From the ship in front of them, the plumbers all begin to exit and escort the alien workers off of the ship.