Night will pass, a bright morning will come

Riki wakes up to the annoying ringing of the alarm clock and reaches for the phone to turn it off. He presses the cross and groans exhaustedly, feeling someone's warm, strong arms around him. Every muscle aches and aching after last night's stormy night, but unfortunately, work hasn't been canceled. Riki carefully unhooks the hands on his waist and makes an attempt to get up from the warm sheets to collect himself and get ready for work. Unfortunately or fortunately, he is pulled back and crashes back into a firm chest, muttering indignantly to himself that he actually has to go to work.

      "Jakey, I have to go to work. I'm going to be late if you don't let me go," the younger man said, slapping the older man's hands together in an attempt to get away. But he doesn't intend to let him go, but only presses him harder, leaving no opportunity for escape.

      "Baby, let's just lie down for five more minutes," Jake murmured in a low voice into his neck, sending shivers down his spine.

      Riki gives in, exhaling loudly, and lets himself snuggle for a couple more minutes before the alarm clock starts ringing again. This time he pinches Jake's side and he releases him, finally allowing him to assume a sitting position and turn off the annoying alarm clock. He gets out of bed, leaving a final kiss on the half-asleep older man's cheek, and limps to the bathroom to shower, wash his face, and brush his teeth. Under the jets of the warm shower, her body finally relaxes and is filled with energy. Niki is toweling his hair when he notices his reflection in the mirror - scarlet hickeys scattered along his neck and down to his collarbones; his legs are decorated with dark bruises mixed with bite marks. He runs the pad of his finger over the hickeys on his neck, pressing lightly and frowning, realizing he'll have to wear a turtleneck today to hide the ugliness.

      Riki sighs, shaking his head, but the smile doesn't leave his face, even when he returns to the room. Jake isn't there, probably gone to make breakfast for them. Thinking about what the older man will cook today, he changes and tidies himself up, applying light makeup and styling his hair. After picking up his phone from the bedside table and taking everything he needs for work, he waddles into the kitchen. From the doorstep, he sees that Hyung has made scrambled eggs and a mug of coffee on the table.

"Thank you for breakfast, Hyung," Riki says, coming up to him and hugging him from behind, leaving a weightless kiss on his bare shoulder.

"You're welcome, Ki. I know you're almost late, but please don't forget to eat breakfast. Once you get to work, the kids won't let you sit still for a minute," Jake says, running his hand over his, which is resting on her waist. He brings it to his lips, leaving a kiss on it before turning off the stove and turning around to look at Riki.

      "Okay, hyung. Because of how many hickeys you left on my neck, I had to wear a turtleneck and it's not even cold outside," Riki resents him, poking his fingers into the older man's chest, pouting his puffy lips. In Jake's eyes, he looks just adorable and too much like a duck. He says something else, but he's not listening anymore and just pulls him to him and kisses him - assertively and passionately. His hands move from his waist to his butt, squeezing the soft halves in his hands and slapping one of them, making Junior moan. Riki buries his hands in the older man's hair and lightly pulls back the blond strands, greedily catching the moans with his lips. Jake slips his nimble tongue between his open lips, their tongues entwining in a passionate dance before the older man breaks the kiss with a slutty smack. If they continue at this pace, Riki will definitely be late for work.

      "You should apologize for all the mess you made, hyung," Riki says, trying to catch his breath after the kiss. Jake laughs, before his slightly swollen lips touch his forehead. He tucks the loose strands of dark hair behind his ear, looking tenderly into his eyes, and strokes his cheek soothingly.