The Promise

Hii, so this is my first story so go easy on me ;P Listen to the song Growing Old - Parade the Day when you read this chapter <'3

_________________________________________________________________

Prologue

I was sitting on the park bench across my house. I could feel my tears falling down onto my cheeks. Trying to wipe them away was useless. I looked up to the black sky, just black and no stars. Why, why did she have to leave me like that? The scene I had witnessed was stuck on replay…

 ~ Flashback to yesterday ~

 I walked up to my house and I heard some shouting. I couldn’t hear what they were saying, so I decided to walk to the window. I saw 2 men but I couldn’t see there faces, and across them stood my mum. Then I heard 2 gun shots and my mum falling on the ground. My eyes widened and I ran to the door and quickly opened it. I heard another door slam, probably the backdoor. I ran into the living room, and I just froze. My mum was lying on the floor bleeding. And while she was bleeding I just stood there. I picked up my phone and dialled 911. ‘Pl-please, my mum has just been sh-shot.’ I quickly said were I lived and hung up with shaking hands.

Suddenly the tears started spilling. I ran over to my mom ‘Mom! Please don’t leave me.’ She looked up at me smiling. ‘I’m sorry Chlo. Forgive me one day.’ I looked at her with tears in my eyes. ‘Mom… y-you can’t leave me!’  She looked at me, the colour draining from her face. ‘Promise you’ll forgive me one day?’ She looked at me with a pleading look. ‘Mum, don’t do this to me. I can’t do this alone, please don’t leave me.’ I felt my tears running down on my cheeks. ‘Just promise me Chlo.’ I looked at her. ‘I promise m-mum.’ She looked up at me. ‘Thank you, I love you Chlo…’ Whipping some tears away I said. ‘I love you too mum, I love you…’ Her eyes slowly closed while she had a smile on her face. I heard some sirens but I ignored the noise and fell onto my knees next to my mum. ‘I’ll always love you. Bye mum.’ I said softly.

~ Flashback ended ~

The rest of that day had passed by in a blur. The ambulance had come, they had tried. They really had tried there best. But sometimes doing your best just isn’t enough and deep down I already knew she was already gone, but I still didn’t want to believe it. My tears wouldn’t stop falling down.  I had so many questions. Who had shot her, why did they shoot her, where will I go and of course what did I have to forgive her for? I was determined to find out who did this.

__________________________________________________________________

So, that was the first chapter, it will get better :)