1

Jaylin pov:
I turned on my camera and started talking to the video
"GRWM to go to work, ok so I work at a family ran restaurant down the street from my house and I'm a waitress.." I said applying my moisturiser to my face
"The girls I work with are really nice and they're all older than me, I'm in high school and I'll be a junior this fall.." I then stated putting on foundation, concealer, and doing my eyebrows, "most the customers are older people, meaning older than my parents and usually are with grandchildren or husband and wife" I said finishing the rest of my makeup. "I gotta get to work now but I'll update you after love yall bye" I said blowing 2 kisses at the camera. I went downstairs and said bye to my parents and hopped in my black dodge charger and I was omw to work.

(At the restaurant)
"Hey cassie!!" I said to my manager
"Hey Jaylin! We're pretty busy so I need you up here taking orders today" cassie said happily
"Ok I can do that" I said going to clock in, it was around 11 am and we close at 6pm so I had a long day ahead of me if i wanna make enough money I go up to the first table and say "hey! My name is Jaylin and I'll be your server today, can I start you off with anything to drink?"
Once they gave me their orders I went to the back and gave it to the cooks as I went to the other tables and got them their orders as well.

*time skip bc I'm lazy asf*

It was now 5 and I was so ready to get off work when I saw a really cute guy walking up with some friends.. now ik this guy from school and he's pretty popular but idk his name. I go over him and his friends as they were seated and said "hey! I'm Jaylin can I start you off with some drink orders?"
His friend with shorter curly hair said "Coke", his friend.. or gf? Idrk with blonde ish red hair said "sprite" and he said "just a Dr Pepper but uh.. you look really familiar.. do Ik you??"
AAHHGG HE KNOWS MEEEE "I lightly smiled and said "do you go to Apollo by chance?"
"Actually yea I do.. 😹" he shakes my hand flirtingly and keeps holding it "I'm Trinidad but people call me Trini" THATS HIS NAME OH EM GEEE "this is Adam" he says pointing at the boy ".. and this is Adam's girlfriend tori"I walk back to the kitchen to get their drinks and come back to give them to them "do you guys know what you want or do you need a minute"
"I think we know..?" He says looking at his friends for some kind of answer
"Yea" Adam says
"Mhm" tori says after
I pull out the notepad and ask "ok then.. what can I get for you then"
"Uhhh-" tori cuts of trini "I'll have the house salad since I'm tiny" she says trying to act like a pick me "uh ok.." I write down what she said Trinidad and Adam gave me their orders and I went back to give them to the chef. I overhear adam say "if you like her then just ask her out bro" I thought.. 'there's no way they're talking about me right.. yea no he probably likes someone else" I then hear Trinidad say "well I wouldn't come here if I didn't know she worked here I just had to play it off dumbass" holy shit they're talking about me "she's not even pretty trin.. you can do sm better" tori says
"Not better than that are you insane" trini says looking my way as I quickly go to grab their orders and bring it to them "here's this.. can I get you anything else?" I say happily "no I think we're good-" Trini gets cut off by Adam saying "yea actually.. Trini wants ur number" Trini started smiling and i was kinda blushing as i looked to the back and said "uhh yea ofc"
"When do you get off Mami?" Trini said smirking
MAMI???? WHO YOU CALLING MAMI 🤭🤭
"About 30 minutes" I said smiling
"Aii I'll see you in 30 out there" he said looking me in the eyes
"Ok" I said and then I walked back to the front and got them the check and wrote my number on a separate piece of paper, I walked up to the table and put the check in the middle and handed the other paper to Trini smiling. Trini and his friends left and I got off work and went to see Trini.