Legend of Crime

Every night, all types of criminals would unleash a wave of terror on the citizens of Washington.  What was once one of the greatest cities in the world has been reduced to the “City of Crime”.  Hundreds of crimes, murder, arson, rape and thievery just to name a few, occur every night in the city.  The people, so afraid of them, have let the criminals run the city.  The criminals start to run “legal” death matches every night, kidnapping random strangers from the streets, forcing them to kill each other for their own amusement.  For years, they’ve run the city until one man decided to make a stand.

This man, known only as the “Savior”, took down the criminal government and created the “Horsemen”, more effective than any other military force in the world.  With this, he hunted down almost every criminal in the streets and created the new government.  For 50 years, there has been peace in Washington.  The reason for this was that anyone who committed a crime, whether it was minor or major, would receive 5 days of torture after which they leave you to die in a random alleyway in the city. 

The criminals have tried to fight against them but no matter what they do they have always failed.  That is until one man has his wife die in his arms.  Finding out that the “Horsemen” killed his love, he became a criminal and made a new name for himself.  This is the story of a man’s battle for freedom and for vengeance.  This is how he became a legend.  This is the story of Dark.

Chapter 1

As Dark sneaks behind a Horseman, he throws a coin behind him.  After throwing the coin, the officer turns around and Dark charges towards him.  In a split second, the officer drops dead with a knife at his throat.  As Dark holsters the officer’s revolver and his knife, he drags the body into an alleyway and tosses it into a dumpster.  Dark lights a match, showing his white face and shining blue eyes.  He proceeds to throw the match into the dumpster, watching the bright fire burn the body.  When the body is unrecognizable, he closes the dumpster and proceeds to walk out of the alley. 

Dark walks to an old, seemingly abandoned house.  As he proceeds to go inside, he lights up a lantern, illuminating the area and revealing a man sitting on a table. Once the man stands up, Dark notices the scarred eye the man.  The man, in a strangely soft voice, welcomes Dark and introduces himself as Jack The Ripper. 

Dark shows Jack the officer’s revolver and he hands Dark an envelope.  Inside the envelope are a few $100 bills and a calling card. 

“If you need any more work, you know what to do.” Jack says as Dark leaves. 

Dark soon arrives at his home and places the envelope on a table.  He walks to his bed and gets a large case under the bed.  Opening the case reveals 3 weapons, a SPAS-12, an AK-47 and a Desert Eagle.  He places the revolver inside the case and goes to sleep.

___________________________________________________

When Dark wakes up, he gets a jacket, his handgun and goes outside.  Outside, he sees 3 “Horsemen” and a few other people.  Dark takes out his phone and calls Jack for another job.  “Meet me at my place.” Jack says before hanging up. Walking to Jack’s house, Dark notices an increase of “Horsemen” guarding the area. 

Dark enters the house and immediately sees Jack standing in front of him. 

“Who do I have to kill?” Dark says.