uh

this was your bedroom

He softly chuckles while he pushes you against the wall

He softly chuckles while he pushes you against the wall. He slowly took of his shirt while making seductive eye contact. He towered over you, you observed his hard abs, the sight of it made you feel so delighted that you started to unbutton your pants. He went off and yanked your wet panties, then next, he took off your hoodie and unclipped your bra.. he then took off all of his clothing. He pushed you onto the bed and started teasing your pussy with his dick. You felt so desperate for his love, so then you thrusted yourself into him feeling the pleasure of his hard dick insert into you.. "ughhhhhh" you moaned softly. You continued thrusting yourself till it started to make it hard to breathe. "My turn darling.." He pushed you back down and started to lick your pussy while all your discharge starts squirting out. He goes in deeper and deeper while moving his tongue in a circular motion cleaning up all of the discharge that came out. After a few good minutes he pushed back, stood up and you sat down to start sucking on his dick. You started kissing his tip and licking it before you surrounded your whole mouth and started giving him head. He bit his lip softly and began pushing your head back and forth making you go faster. He leaned his head back gripping onto your head feeling so delighted that a bunch of his warm cum squirted onto your face, you pushed back and softly smiled licking off all the sweet cum and continued sucking on his dick. He soon then began to finger you with his vainy left hand and played with your tits with his other. He laid back down and you collided your body with his. You were railing him as fast as you could and began moaning continuously. He let out soft whimpers that amused you so you kept going faster and faster to hear it play over and over.. He gripped onto the bedsheets as hard as he could while you bounced back and forth onto his dick. You slew down and he went on to kiss you passionately with his tongue hitting the back of your throat. While he did so, you continued to go up and down sluggishly from all of the cum trapped into your pussy. You stood up and all of his cum dripped from your clit. He catches the cum as if it were raining. You then went back down to lean on him and felt all of his humidity and hardness.. you pushed back to lay down, then he hovers over your body giving you a seductive look "Where do you think your going darling?" He says in a deep tone, then kisses your lips to your neck. Once he got to your neck, he then gave you faint hickeys then continued to go down lower and lower all the way to your vagina. He stood up and slipped in his dick into your pussy while riding out your orgasm.