Four

Dec 2

Hyunjin approached his last class of the day and drowsily drug his body to the front of the classroom where he sat.

Soon, the other students arrived as well as the instructor, and class began. Hyunjin found himself having trouble to pay attention... Many things were lingering in his mind. He was exhausted, for one, and he couldn't stop thinking about how to ask Seungmin to join the fundraiser with him. Also, he hasn't eaten anything the entirety of the day, and is getting quite dehydrated as well. Phew... the classroom is heating up a bit. Hyunjin grabbed the neck of his shirt and stretched it forward to let some air travel through his shirt. Suddenly, he became a bit dizzy. Some water would help, right?

"Teacher..." Hyunjin called out, feeling a vile sensation traveling up from his stomach and to his throat. Before letting the vomit escape, he covered his mouth with one hand, cheeks puffing up at the sudden gag. The teacher noticed and waved her hand to excuse him from the class. Hyunjin dashed from his desk and began hastily running for the bathroom. Little did he know that someone had followed him. 

Hyunjin let out everything in his stomach into the toilet of his school bathroom, his gags and barfing sounds echoing around the empty room. Hyunjin finally finished his business, and fell beside the toilet on the ground (gross I know). He thought he had mistaken it, but he could hear the footsteps of someone entering the bathroom. 

Suddenly, the door to his stall was flung open, and standing there with a worried expression was none other than KIm Seungmin himself. "Oh, gosh, Hyunjin. Are you alright?" he asked, bending down to Hyunjin's level and placing the back-side of his hand to Hyunjin's forehead. He was burning up. "Why didn't you lock the door? Was it that urgent?"

Hyunjin just groaned in response, the nausea not fleeing from his body. "You're sick. Come, I'll take you to the nurse's office to confirm it," Seungmin claimed, standing and pulling Hyunjin with him. As they traveled through the vacant hallways, Hyunjin constantly let out huffs and coughs. "We're almost there, don't worry."

They quietly entered the silent nurse's office and met with the nurse immediately. She had Seungmin wait outside while she did a quick check-up with Hyunjin. It didn't take long for him to return. 

"Yep, he's sick alright. Just a mild fever, though. It should clear up in a few days," the nurse explained. Seungmin thanked her as she left, and turned to Hyunjin. 

"How are you feeling?" he asked, scanning Hyunjin's now-pale  face. 

"I want to go home..." Hyunjin groaned, attempting to stand and walk towards the exit of the school. Seungmin jumped from his chair and stopped the boy, helping him to a nearby bench. 

"Do you have anyone at home to take care of you?" Seungmin questioned. He waited a bit, and soon Hyunjin responded. 

"No... My mom's at work..." Hyunjin muttered. Seungmin hesitated, biting his finger nails and glancing around the halls. Finally, he huffed and stood tall. 

"I'll make you a deal. I'll come home with you and care for you a bit, but you have to owe me a favor," Seungmin stated, still unsure of his request. 

"Whatever, just take me home..." Hyunjin responded. Seungmin nodded and helped Hyunjin out of the building and to the younger's car. 

"I need your address," Seungmin mentioned, starting the car. Hyunjin gave him all the information, then the duo drove off down the fresh rainy roads. 

---

I really like this chapter wbu