FOUR

Weeks flew away like days and my soul begged my heart to open up and allow me to love him

Weeks flew away like days and my soul begged my heart to open up and allow me to love him. It was easy though. I've been with just one person in my life and I was scared at first and even now but he's good for me. This job is the best I've ever had and his brothers are nice, don't even to mention Aurora and Mischa. They're full of innocence and kindness. Even Wladimir accepted me and I'm so happy for Yakow that his family is so open minded and still loves him.

I didn't had this. My family was so cruel to me and kicked me out. For weeks I lived on the streets. My whole body shudders at the memories of how often I was almost raped and how often I became the offer to sell my body in change for money. It was disgusting. The people are disgusting and I'm so fucking glad I feel so safe with Yakow. I know he would protect me at any costs. And I love that about him. He would protect me, Aurora, Mischa and his brothers all the same.

He's my type, inside and outside. We talk a lot. And he talks a lot about his mother, who sadly died. He loves her and she sounded like an angel of a mother. He always smiles, talking about her and afterwards he would get nightmares. Every time I woke him up and fuck me, he was so hurt and soft after I pulled him into my arms.

It's Friday and Mischa and I really need to go shopping for the weekend. We've already planned everything. She's so nice and every time I wish my mother would've been this kind hearted.

I'm in the bathroom of my new room. I moved into his after just one week even if I wanted to wait but just some random day he just packed my things and moved them into his room. If I'm honest, I didn't knew if I should cry or laugh.

I thought it was sweet that he didn't wanted to be "separate" from me and I knew what I was doing when I agreed to be his.

"You look so damn good, baby", Yakow stands behind me and wraps his arms around my naked waist. I'm just in boxer briefs.

"Thank you", I whisper

"I think it's adorable that you're doing all of this", his hand moves around in a circle and I laugh

"You mean skin care?", I chuckle

"Yes. I love to watch you doing this stuff"

He's such a honest person and I appreciate it. He's straight forward and doesn't hold back to give me daily compliments.

I continue getting ready and he's watching me so cutely. Only yesterday he fucked me unconsciously and today he's the sweetest soul. Right what I want and need.

"Your ass okay?", his hand is running over my lower back down to my butt

"The after care was very intense, so yes"

"Good, I'm glad"

"Thank you", I've never had after care

"Don't thank me for the bare minimum, baby. Expect everything you want. Raise your standards and I'll reach them, no matter how high they are. Ask me for everything you need and I'll give it to you"