1st little story

"You were gorgeous, dancing like that. You looked like you were flying around the stage. You sang beautifully, your singing voice resonated around the abandoned theater. And your long, flowy dress... it seemed like it was dancing around, along with you."

I smiled sweetly, whispering in a dreamy voice to her softly as I danced along with her. The gorgeous woman didn't answer me, and I didn't expect an answer from her. I smiled and danced with her in my loving embrace.

"It's so sad that you can't sing anymore..."

I mumbled, faking a sad tone as I spoke to her, wiping a fake tear away. I suddenly felt something dripping onto my arm.

"Ah-... your blood is dripping on my clothes, my little swan..."

I chuckled softly as I held her lovely body in my arms. Her flowy dress was now drenched in her own blood. Her lifeless body was limp in my arms as I held and danced with her. The life had long left from her ocean blue eyes. Her bruised and broken neck fell uncomfortably to the side, resting on her shoulder. Her blood was pouring out of the multiple wounds of her neck.

"You poor, poor sweetheart... you cannot even dance or sing anymore. At least, you'll be in peace, my little swan"

I chucked softly as I finally let go of her limp body. Her corpse fell lifelessly to the ground. I heard the satisfying noise of some of her bones breaking as she crashed on the stage of the theater in debris. I soon left, smiling proudly. Her body was soon found, I saw it in the news. Her name was "Allie Pearce". She had just become 21 years old when I killed her.