20. mad crazy

- suicide attempt
- mental health issues

The prolonged captivity in Jungkook's mansion, coupled with the emotional trauma and constant distress, took a severe toll on Y/N's mental health. Her feelings of helplessness grew day by day, and her sense of despair deepened.

Her struggle to maintain her mental well-being amidst the challenges posed by her captivity is a central theme in the story.

Right at the moment she is sitting in the room desperately thinking of getting out she needs one chance but she doesn't have that.

"Mrs jeon lunch is ready" a maid enters the room and informs y/n.

Jungkook ordered everyone in the mansion to call y/n Mrs. Jeon.

"I need to use the restroom and I will be there in 5 min," Y/n told the maid who nodded at her response and left the room.

Entering the bathroom y/n looked at her pale unhappy face in the mirror and tried to smile but couldn't it was not coming out of her she was not happy this was not the life she wanted.

Soon she felt a light pain in her stomach and she realized it might be her period but she didn't have any supplies.

She started searching for some in the drawers of the bathroom. But rather than that she found a sharp blade.

She picked that in her hand and her mind went blank and she thought to herself that this might be the only way to be free from this hell.

And with no further thinking, she cuts her wrist with the sharp blade.

____

It's been 10 min since the maid called her downstairs so she went inside the room to check if everything was ok.

She didn't find y/n in the room at first which caused her a panic she knocked on the bathroom door but got no response she got worried and went to call the guards but on her way, she bumped into a hard muscular chest which caused her to fall on the ground.

"Are you fucking blind why are you running?" Jungkook asked.

"M-mr Jeon I went to call Mrs. Jeon for lunch but she is neither opening the door of the bathroom nor giving any response". Hearing her words Jungkook ran towards the bathroom.

"Y/n open the door I know you are in there".Jungkook spoke but got no response.

"Y/n I will break this door". With that Jungkook kicked the door with full force 2 times and that caused the door to break.

As he entered the bathroom the view made him scared "P-princess" Jungkook ran towards the unconscious girl who was covered in blood carried her in his arms and took her to the hospital right away.

"What have you done y/n" he spoke to the girl who was still in his arms and he was driving at the maximum speed not caring about anything other than y/n.

As he reached the hospital the doctors were already informed so they took y/n from Jungkook and told him to wait outside.

After some time a doctor came out and said "She has lost so much blood Mr. Jeon, she needs blood."

"Don't tell me that do whatever you can otherwise I will kill you all if anything goes wrong" Jungkook finished his words and made the poor doctor scared.

Impatient Jungkook kept waiting outside his entire clothes were covered in blood because of carrying y/n.

Other BTS members entered the hospital.

"What happened kookie," Namjoon asked.

"Y/n sh-she tried to kill herself she is inside and the doctor says she has lost too much blood they need more blood for her". Jungkook explained the situation to the other members and they nodded in response.

"I warned you jeon but you didn't listen-" Suga was speaking but got cut off by Jimin "Shut up bro he is already stressed".

"The girl tried to kill herself are you guys dumb or what you don't understand that she doesn't want to live with him" Suga spoke furiously.

"If you weren't my hyung I would have put all the bullets from my gun inside you right now, I don't care if she wants to live with me or not she is mine and she has no other choice and if anyone tries to come between us I will killed them without any second thought". Jungkook spoke in response to Suga.

His response made everyone go silent and all 6 boys understood that it was useless to try to talk to him He had gone mad crazy from her. So they just stayed by his side quietly.

To be continued...