Part title

Once upon a time in a far away kingdom..
There lived a little girl angel named Hope who soon turned to be a queen despite her young age. Hope was very smart for her age. She knows everything when it comes to her kingdom. That's why her father told her to take his place before he passes away. The fairies were a bit afraid of having such a young girl to rule the kingdom however when Hope took the position, she rebuilt the kingdom in a way that satisfied every and each one of her people. There were no longer poor and rich, educated and illiterate. Every one was the same.
The people of her kingdom loved her so much and respected her a lot. Poems and songs has been written for her and some has went far away with building statues for her.

One day .. A small little angel from another kingdom approached to Sunshine kingdom but was questioned by the guards.
" I need to see the queen " said the little angel.
" for what reason? " Said one of the guards.
" Please just let me in you can come with me, I intend no harm I just need a place to live ..." Said the little angel in tears.
"Uh... Let's bring him inside" said the guard to another.
Both guards walked the little angel to the queen and as soon as the little angel saw the queen, he rushed to her, bent on his knees and started crying out loud " Please help me! Please let me live here! I don't want to go back!"
The queen was shocked. She let the boy sit on the armchair and offered him some water. The queen took a look at the little angel, he was dirty, messy hair and almost broken wings..
"What's wrong my dear and why are you in such a mess?" Said the queen.
The boy bent his head down and wiped a tear " there has been some attacks on our kingdom by a dark sorcerer. A very powerful dark sorcerer. No one survived. All of our army are dead and our houses are broken.. I ran away .. I didn't want to die ! He killed my brother and I couldn't do anything so I ran away -crying- .. Please let me stay here I'll do anything I'll work for you just let me stay in here I don't want to go back there.." The little angel started shaking and crying to himself .. The queen asked the guards to leave and call in the servants ..
"What is your name, young angel?" Asked the queen.
"Engel" said the little boy ..
"Alright Engel, the servants shall guide you to your room and I will investigate in your kingdom's matter .. I can't leave it like that..."
"No! You can't go there! He will kill you!" Engel screamed but the queen insured him that nothing will go wrong. She ordered the army to prepare for tomorrow morning.

When the sun rose the next day. The queen left the kingdom with her army heading to the next kingdom that Engel ran away from. She told the servants to keep Engel in the castle and meet the needs of her citizens.

Queen Hope and the army reached to the kingdom and were very shocked of the view. It was horrible. Houses were broken and it was very dark. No sign of any living creature as they stepped into the kingdom , the queen was very sad of what she saw. Little angels dead on the floor and some are burned within their own homes.. It was a very sad place to look at. Soon after few more steps, the Dark Sorcerer appears from the shadows with his long black cape and enormous wings. He approaches the queen but the army surround her in protection. One swipe of the sorcerer's hands pushed the army to the side and ended their lives in seconds only.. The queen sent the back army to the front and attacked the dark sorcerer but he blocked all the attacks. He lifted his right hand up in the air and pushed it forward as if he was pushing something, caused the army to fly back and die ..
The queen screamed in fear "who are you!? Why are you doing this!? "
The dark sorcerer did not answer .. He flew very fast to the queen and stood right in front of her .. He did not say anything .. Just standing there .. Suddenly he grabbed the queen by her neck and she started to choke .. He captured the queen and went to Sunshine Kingdom directly to her castle.
Standing at the palace balcony that faces the whole kingdom, he grabbed the queen while she is tied by both hands around her back and killed her servants in front of her eyes.
Engel came in very slowly and stood by the dark sorcerer, "Run Engel run!" Said the queen in fear..
"I don't have to run away anymore my queen.." Said Engel.
The queen was very confused. Engel took off the sorcerer's mask only to reveal his twin brother's face. "His name is Cerberus .. You see, my face is too innocent to kill. That's why I planned on playing innocent on you because I knew it would trick any girl" the queen was very shocked and to be tricked by a small kid was more shocking. How could she let this pass her head?
Without a second wasted, Cerberus killed the queen and took over the kingdom and turned it to hell. He killed all the angels and fairies living there and the beautiful kingdom was no longer to be existed ..
"Such a waste of time, I really thought she'd last long you know"
"Come on Cerberus, let's find somewhere else to play"
Said Engel to Cerberus as they left the kingdom upside down in a dark shadow..