Bark Like You Want It

---

Cover Art: @cryfvck

---

"Hey, babe?"

"Hm?" Striker hummed lazily as he continued peppering my neck with open-mouthed kisses.

"Can I top this time?"

Striker chuckled, his hand slithering under my shirt and roughly feeling up my waist. "Whatever you want, darlin'," he replied before returning to nibbling at my neck.

I raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Mm-hm," he purred absentmindedly, pulling up the hem of my sweater and reaching around to undo my bra.

I let him remove my top and bra, watching him stare hungrily at my breasts, then pushed him backward onto the mattress. I leaned over his frame, smirking down at him while I helped him take off his shirt.

"In that case, I want to try something out."

"And what would that be?" he mused, slipping his fingers under the waistband of my pants.

I gently pulled his hands away and shifted to the side of the bed, filing through the bottom drawer of my nightstand. "I've been waiting to use these, but the timing never seemed right," I said, grabbing several bottles and velveteen bags from the drawer and setting them on the mattress in front of me. "I'm hoping you'll let me use some of them tonight."

Striker eyed the bags sitting on the bed and said skeptically, "That entirely depends on what 'they' are, darlin'."

"Well, for instance," — I held up two pairs of metal handcuffs — "I'd like for you to raise your hands for me, please."

He complied with my request, raising his hands above his head and watching warily as I firmly shackled his wrists to the headboard. "Not too tight, darlin'," he remarked.

I hooked a finger under the cuffs encircling each of his wrists, ensuring that the restraints were still loose enough that they wouldn't injure him. "There we go." I sat back on my knees and looked at him. "Remember our safe word?"

"Yep."

"Good." I bent down and kissed him softly on the lips. "If I go too far, let me know." My mouth curled upward into a smirk. "But remember, you did say you were up for 'whatever I wanted.'"

Striker looked up at me flatly. "You're gonna make me regret ever openin' my fuckin' mouth, aren't you?"

"What? I would never !" I kissed him sweetly one more time before sitting back and placing my hand on the crotch of his sweatpants. "I'm just going to tease you a little, that's all."

Striker's body immediately reacted to my touch, and he took in a slow breath as I lightly rubbed my hand over his half-hardened member. He looked back at me and quipped, "You could at least get me naked before you start playin' with my dick, darlin'."

I giggled coyly. "I suppose I should, huh? Alright, then." I tugged at his sweatpants, slowly inching them off his hips and down his legs until he finally kicked them off his ankles. He waited expectantly only for me to say, "But baby, it's cold outside — at least let me warm you up first before I take off that last layer."

I hopped to my feet to shed my bottoms and removed a few of my toys from their individual bags before crawling back onto the bed in front of Striker, flipping open the cap of one of the bottles I'd taken from the drawer.