𝟎𝟖

- S H I V I K A's P O V -

A week passed in a blink of an eye and i didn't even realised that. The days of sonali's farewell were near but we were more happy than being sad of her going. Not that anything will change between us even after her marriage because we won't let that happen.

Today was a very special day as it was our little munchkins 4th birthday. Our cutipieee was growing very fast. And ishaan bhai, being a perfect a perfect dad, had planned a big party for his princess on her day. We all were very excited for today as kiara was the star of our eyes. Specially bhai and bhabhi's.

They never fail to give kiara what she deserves. A princess treatment. They love her beyond the star and will do anything for her as she was the reason of their happy life.

I was getting ready to go downstairs as sonali was taking a bath. This girl always gets up late. Every day i have to remind her that her fiance was in the same house and what if he comes in the room and saw her sleeping like a sloth? That's the statement which makes her jump out of the bed in a flash.

While wearing the left earning, i made my way out of the room , to go downstairs and wish the angel whose giggling voice was heard till the first floor. I was focused on wearing the earning which was not ready to go inside my ear wholw whick made me sigh.

Not noticing my surroundings, i stepped out of the room only to hit a hard thing making me loose my balance as my eyes widened. I closed my eyes, ready to kiss the ground but felt like i was flying in the air. I scrunched my brows while slowly opening my eyes. Only to meet those deep dark brown orbs which makes my heart go wild.

My eyes widened as my heart took its speed. Gosh, why is it always him that i bump into? I cursed myself for not looking in front. I gulped at the proximity between us. It felt likw those tipical bollywood movie scenes.

His deep dark brown orbs staring right into my soul as his Musk cologne hit my nostrils makinga weird feeling arise in my stomach. Ahh why does this feeling occurs whenever he is around? Not to lie but its feels good. It is new and something i would not mind feeling.

We were staring at each other, not wanting to part away. Even if i try to take my eyes of his orbs, i just couldn't. He was so enchanting. Everything about him was perfect. His features were unreal as if a anime character in real life.

"Bas kariye miss avasthi, aur kitna ghurengi hume apni nashili ankho se?"

[ stop it, miss avasthi, for how long will you keep staring at me with those intoxicating eyes of ours?]

Umar bhar, mr. Deshmukh. My heart beat rose as i gulped down the lump of nervousness inside my throat. I finally looked away and a a blush crept on my cheeks as my thoughts rang inside my mind. Umar bhar, mr. Deshmukh. Shivika you have gone crazy?!! What is happening to you? Stop thinking nonsense things!!!