𝟎𝟗

- A U T H O R's P O V -

Mostly all of the members of the family, along with the guests were present in the backyard of goyal house where the party for kiara's birthday was held. All of the members were her exept the two bestfrienda who were taking decades to come down. Don't know how long they are going to take more.

No one actually noticed but the deshmukh brothers were impatient to see their girls. Atharv was for shivika and arav for sonali. They both sighed for nth time while standing near the car counter.

Their eyes were fixed on the gate from which they will be entering the party area. Atharv glanced at his watch as the time read 8:30 pm. It was almost the time for cake cutting ceremony.

He was tapping his feet on the ground while leaning on the counter with a glass filled with whiskey in his hand, same goes with arav. Atharv was very excited to see shivika's look as it was the first time he was attending a party with her. Arav's situation was no less than him. He wanted to see how his soon to be wife would look tonight on the occasion. He knew that she was going to amuse him again by her enchanting beauty but still his heart craved for her one look.

They both were again glancing at their wrist watches when their eyes halted on the figures they were impatiently waiting for. Here comes the duo, sonali and shivika looking ethereal in the matching saree they were wearing. A wide smile that was dancing on their lips gave their face a natural glow. Both of them were taken off guard by the beauty of their girls.

Both of them gulped as a ticklish feeling stuck in their both stomach making them feel weird. Where arav knew what it was as he was already so in love with sonali, atharv was still busy giving a definition to it.

His heart beat went crazy as he, along with arav placed their hand on their chest, above their heart and mumbled,

"Haye, mein Marjavan!"

[oh,my poor heart!!]

Both spoke while looking at the girls who were now making their way towards the family members, hand in hand. They both looked as if beauty from heaven. The saree hugged their figure perfectly. Taking away both the men's hearts. They both were so lost in their beauty.

"Why did you do that?" Arav asked while looking at atharv, giving him a side eye. Atharv who was looking at shivika now shifted his gaze on his brother. "What did i do?" He said shruging off his shoulder. "That haye mein marjavan. I had readon but why did YOU do that?" Arav gave him a sharp look making him gulp. "Because you did that." Atharv said while avoiding his eyes. Oh god atharv, couldn't you speak in your mind? He scolded himself but felt his brother's gaze still at himself.

"You-"

"Arav ji!" Sonali's voice cutted arav off while he sighed at his brother.

Arav made his way towards sonali while atharv stood their, eyes not ready to leave her figure. Her laugh was his favourite music as he closed his eyes feeling it. Now he knew, shivika was all his heart needed, no one else.