💜💛Revenge..✨✨

A quick recap!

Lay: You don't need to know father, I need to go now.

Imma just call Lays dad 'father' cuz I'm lazy 👌

Lay went past his dad, but he stopped him, making fall back a little. Then he slapped him.

Father: You ungrateful son! Be happy your even in this family right now!

Lay*: Atleast I wasn't the one who killed his own wife..

Lay: Sorry father, I need to go, no more chit chat now.

Then he went, his dad stared back at him as he went.

Father*: Why do I even have him as a son?

Back to the story!

Lays dad went into his office when Lay was out of his sight. When Lay was close to Orlas room, he ran, making sure not to make too much noise. Once there, he opened the big door. Than he saw Orla on the floor besides the bed.

Lay: ORLA!

Orla: Mhhmm..

Lay: ORLA! ARE YOU OKAY?!

Orla: BROTHER!

Lay ran over to hug Orla, she hugs back, her bruises and scars hurting when Lay hugged him too tight.

Orla: B-brother.. T-too tight..

Lay immediately let's go.

Lay: Sorry.. Tell me what happened!

Orla: *explains cuz I'm lazy 👍*

Lay*: I swear I will make him PAY..

Lay: How about you stay here and heal your wounds? Brother will be right back..! 💢😀

Orla: O-okay..

Lay then stood up and walked towards the door, he turned his head around to see Orla getting the first aid kit and bandaging her wounds up. He smiled and went.

Once he arrived, he was met with the mean gaze of the duke that Orla was forced to marry. When the duke saw him, he turned to one of the servants.

Duke: Who is this idiot?

Servant6: That's the landlords son, sir. 💦

Duke: Uh- really?

Servant6: Yea..

The duke turned to Lay with an 'are you sure?' face. Then he realised that it was true. He stood up and went over to Lay.

Duke: Hello there, I'm the future son-in-law in this house.

Lay: 💢😀 Uh-huh.. Yea.. Do you perhaps know.. Orla?

Duke: Orla? Yup, she's going to be-

The duke got cut of by Lay shushing him.

Lay: I already know what you do to her, you can't hide it.

Duke: ?!!💢 Uh- well, I'm that case, I'm going to go real-

Lay: You aren't going anywhere yet..

Duke: What do you- AGHHK-

Lay cuts the duke off by pulling him collar and making fall into the ground. He stared at him, his aura itself was scary to most people if they hurt Orla in anyway. The duke stayed on the ground, he stared directly in Lays eyes, and so did Lay.

The servants ran over to stop the fight, they held Lay by the arms, but it was useless. Lay easily made them let go.

I'm not good with fight scenes so let's skip this-