Chapter One: the beginning.

"Ah! I will be late!" Y/N panicked. She fell off her bed like the clumsy little doll she is... so silly. She quickly got up while moaning because she hit her head hard but she didn't moan like a normal girl, she moaned like a fucking Green Grocer Cicada.

Y/N dressed up, packed her bag and took a bite of her toasted bread with jam on it before stepping out of her house and ran off (without closing her door and lock it yes).

She arrived at school while panting heavily because she was exhausted from running 10 miles an hour. She stopped and looked up at the huge billboard outside the school, its a billboard of Gojo Satoru, the 'Hot Daddy' boy. She swooned over him for few minutes as she can feel people staring at her drooling a river. "Whoops..! I-i zoned out again... hehe.." she talked to herself while doing silly deku poses and stepped inside the school.

"Y/N you're late again!!!!" The teacher yelled at Y/N the moment she opened the classroom's door. Y/N flinched and started tearing up before she noticed a similar shadow... she turned around and noticed a 2 meters tall boy, white fluffy hair and deep blue eyes... and don't let me start with his JUICY PINK LIPS grunts... hah.. drools...

Eh?! Gojo Satoru?! Y/N thought to herself as she stood there looking at him with a shocked expression.

"Move bitch." Gojo said and pushed her out of his way. Y/N flew across the hallway. (That didn't actually happen.)

"S-sorry!" Y/N stuttered. She quickly went to her seat and sat down, trying to not look at Gojo who's standing beside the teacher in front of the classroom. She gulped nervously, tucking her bangs behind her ear as her eyes fluttered.

The teacher cleared his throat, coughed, sneezed and choked.

"Bro." Bakugou snorted.

"Meow! XD" Kai laughed.

"Excuse me.. anyway so we got a transfer student here, do yall know who this is." The teacher asked.

Y/N gulped harder as she looked at Gojo's handsome face. She raised her hand up.

"I-i-it's...... Gojo Satoru...." Y/N said it shyly.

"I FOLLOW YOU ON ONLYFANS." a classmate yelled. The class started fangirling over Gojo, as Gojo started posing and chuckled ekekekekekek.

The teacher made a loud bang on the whiteboard as he cleared his throat, choked on his own spit, coughed and sneezed.

"Silence children. I follow him on onlyfans too, yall are not special."

Time skips to Gojo fucking got to sit on his seat because i cannot do this anymore.

Gojo is sitting beside the window behind the class and the funny thing is.. Y/N happened to sit in front of him. She couldn't help but let out nervous noises and drooled uncontrollably.

Dear diary... this might be the best of my life yet. Gojo Satoru appeared to be my new classmate..! I might have a chance.. right? He is so handsome.. hot.. he is so sexy and his breath smells like gas oil. I need him to get pegged by my princess wand.

To be continued.