Chapter Twenty-Four

(I greatly enjoyed this chapter and I hope you do too! We shall return to our regularly scheduled plot soon and away from the smut...okay maybe not away from the smut but certainly back to the plot! Share your thoughts throughout! I always love to hear what you think!)

Shawn woke with Leo's cock buried inside him still, both of them sticky on their lower halves. He gave a low, embarrassed groan and slowly tugged himself away from Leo before he shook his shoulder gently.

"Leo?" He mumbled his name, receiving a quiet grunt in return. His lips thinned, but he reached for his phone and scrolled until he found the contact for Jessie. He clicked dial and placed the phone to his ear.

"Good morning. This is health and wellness for the mind and soul. How can I help you?"

"Hi, this is Shawn. I was calling to see if Jessie has any openings today." He mumbled the words, and there was silence for a moment before he heard a soft 'aha'.

"Yes. It does appear that we have an opening. It is later in the day. Does that work for you?"

"That's fine. What time?" Shawn grunted, and she gave a simple answer of 4:30pm. He agreed to the time before he hung up, releasing a heavy sigh. Leo had better damn well be thankful for his being willing to do what he wanted. Still, he could not deny that he enjoyed it when Leo was proud of him, even more so when he praised him so kindly.

"Morning." Shawn startled when arms draped around his waist and Leo's head pressed against his waist before his lips pressed slowly along his abdomen.
"You are dirty." Leo's words were teasing as he stroked his palms down Shawn's hips in a slow, sensual manner.

"You are the one who left your cock in my ass all night. I don't think my butt is gonna close again." Shawn whined the last bit and Leo smirked before he bit down on Shawn's hip, drawing a gasp from him as his back arched up.

"Then we should take advantage of that, shouldn't we? I enjoy a pretty bitch spread out for me; you should know that by now." Leo purred and Shawn sucked in a sharp breath as his body was jerked so he was laying flush on the bed. Leo's phone fell from his grasp, and he stared up at him, his lips parting before he wound his arms around his neck.

"Quit all your big talk and put your fucking cock in me then, Leo." He growled the words before slamming his lips onto his. Leo grasped his hip with one hand, his other supporting him as he lined his cock up.

"As you wish." With those three words, he thrust forward. Shawn cried out, his nails tearing down Leo's back which had him hissing out a breath.
"Fuck, Shawn. You know you mewl like a little bitch in heat every time we do this?"

His words had Shawn's face flushed and he jerked his hips up into him with a gasp.
"Shut up! No, I do not!" Though he could hardly truly deny what Leo said. Each time Leo thrust into him, it felt amazing after the initial pain. Leo seemed to know exactly how to tease him, leaning down to kiss and nip at his chest before he took his nipple into his mouth. Shawn's eyes fluttered closed, a pathetic whimper falling from his lips. He felt Leo draw back, grasping his arms firmly in between them before guiding them down to his cock.

"Touch yourself, kitten." Leo commanded and Shawn felt his cheeks flush with color, though he obeyed. His fingers wound around his cock, despite Leo still having a firm grip on his wrist.
"Good boy." Leo gave a breathy chuckle as he released his wrists, grasping his hips before he began to thrust into him steadily. Shawn gasped and moaned with each movement into him, his toes curling in pleasure.

"Leo, ah, I am going to-"

"If you cum without my permission, I am going to shove a sound inside of you. Do you understand me." Leo bit the words out and Shawn felt his eyes widen a fraction. He opened his mouth to protest, though it cut off with a cry as he felt Leo's fingers wind around his own to squeeze his cock. It was clear he was intentionally trying to draw him into his orgasm. Shawn did well holding back his orgasm, at least until Leo suddenly jerked directly into his prostate while his teeth dug into Shawn's nipple. He cried out, his back arching up off the bed as he came between them.