I

Han Jisung's pov:

It was a friday night and i was in a club with my Girlfriend Kaylee. I was standing with my girlfriend at the bar.

''Hannie, I am going to dance, are you coming?'' Kaylee asked. I shook my head.

''No you go, I'll stay here, wanna try some drinks.'' I said.

''Okay, don't get too drunk or even drunk.'' She said and i nodded and with that she left.

''Can i get a whiskey?'' I asked.

''For me the same.'' A boy said a few meters away from me, he then looked at me, i smiled at him and he didn't smile back. 

''Here is your Whiskey and here is yours, Gentlemen.'' The barman said and gave us both our drinks. 

''He is not a gentleman.'' I said and i turned around and drank my drink.

''Excuse me? And calm down, you're gonna choke in your drink.'' He said.

''What?'' I said and i looked at my glass, almost done. ''Oops.'' I said and i drank the last bit.

''Can i have another?'' I asked the barman and he nodded.

''Did someone break up with you or something? Why drinking so fast?'' The boy asked.

''Why do you care? You're not even a gentleman.'' I said.

''Sorry?'' He said.

''You know what i said.'' I said.

''If i wasn't a gentleman, than i wouldn't care that someone broke up with you or not.'' He said. Then i got my drink again. I started drinking it again and almost didn't stop.

''Stop drinking so much, will you?'' The boy said as he took away my drink. I started feeling a little tipsy.

''Give me my drink back.'' I said and got my drink again.