Chap-1 "The KIMS Dinner"

Jisoo pov:

My name is jisoo and I'm a spoiled rich brat who never had to lift a finger in my life and that's all because i'm the youngest heiress of the "KIM" family.

Our family has fashion designers, business man, lawyers, doctors and then there's me, i'm....

Butler ben: miss.jisoo, your siblings have arrived and brunch is ready to be served.

Jisoo: oh right....

*She said with a tired face*

Jisoo quickly went to her closet and changed herself into an appropriate outfit.

Jisoo: I don't understand why should I get ready for a family dinner, anyways let's just get going

She went downstairs near the dining table which was filled with all sorts of delicacies a person can name.

*Jisoo quickly ran and sat at her seat*

Jisoo pov: please don't make a big deal over me being late.

Dad: jisoo!!

*a man sitting on a wheel chair screemed*

*jisoo flinched*

Jisoo: yes dad....

Dad: how is that the only child of mine who still lives under my roof, is the one who shows up late to brunch??

Jisoo: well....sorry dad....

Dad: don't be sorry just be on time.

Kai: so mom, dad what's the occasion?

Mom: well it's no secret that your father is dying.

Jihyo: umm what....

Tzuyu: we know that.

Sehun: that's random.

Dad: but before my ultimately passing, I plan to finalize my affairs by the end of the month.

Tzuyu: will he even make it that far??
(Whisper to Sehun who was sitting beside her)

Sehun: stop it tzu, please watch the time and place!

Tzuyu: yaa you don't have to scold me!!

Mom: silence!!

Dad: rather than splitting my wealth equally amongst you, things would be less headache if I pass it down to one of you. This includes my....
- private islands
-the vacation homes
-my multi billion dollor companies
And the C.E.O title.
Finally my "large bundle of wealth".

Everyone were surprised and were planning out what they will do with the wealth. Jisoo was also excited about it.

Jisoo pov: owning even a quarter of dad's wealth and his business means i'll truly get to live the easy life and
I'm confident that it will be mine.

Sehun's pov: out of everyone present here i'm sure I am the who is more capable of becoming the heir.

Tzuyu pov: after getting so much wealth I will be the richest women.

Kai's pov: If I get it then i'm gonna build many law firms.

Jihyo pov: that wealth should be acquired by someone who is deserving.

Dad: however deciding among the four of you has proven rather difficult, so I would like to wait and see which one of you will....

Jisoo: wait four!!! I'm not best at math but aren't you.....one kid short??

Dad: jisoo your excluded from the will.

Jisoo: WHAT!! WHEN!!! AND WHY?!!!

Tzuyu: as if someone like you knows how to handle dad's business.

*she laughed*

Mom: jisoo your siblings have bright futures ahead of them and you.....
Well you're......

Sehun: an uneducated college dropout.

Kai: unemployed.

Tzuyu: single.

Dad: all of the above.

Jihyo: I don't think we should say that....

Jisoo: what do you guys mean?? Dropping out of the college doesn't make me uneducated also I have the knowledge on how to run a business.

Tzuyu: oh really did you ever work for a business??

Sehun: you were always unbothered and lazy, so remove the thought of getting the will from your pea sized brain.

*Jisoo's blood boiled*

Jisoo: not only am I the CEO of my own start up company but also I'm engaged to a super kind and handsome man!..

Everyone: WHATTT!!!!

Jihyo: your engaged!! when did that happen and you didn't tell me!!!

Tzuyu: right Jihyo who will engage themselves with a spoiled brat like her.

Jihyo: that's not what I meant.

Kai: stop lying jisoo, you don't even have an engagement ring.

Mom: how come we never met him??

Tzuyu: because he doesn't exist, mom.

Mom: oh...but...

Jisoo: he does and I'm gonna prove it to all of you.

Dad: oh really then please do. Why not have him come over for dinner?
It's only fair that I meet the man marrying my daughter.

Mom: why don't you all bring your partners.

Dad: yes that would be great and I hope it won't be a problem will it??

Jisoo: well, my partner is super busy and I don't know if he'll be able to get time off.

Dad: if you could bring him I will put you back in the will.

Jisoo: oh really then I will drag him here even if he doesn't want to come!!

Dad: I'm looking forword to it. Everyone can leave now let's meet tomorrow night.

Everyone: ok.

*Dad and mom left*

Tzuyu: well jisoo we all know you were lying. But it will be fun to watch you getting caught tomorrow night.

Sehun: true grow up baby sooyaa, your lies will be caught in no time.

Jisoo: let's see who will watch who!!

*tzuyu and sehun laughed and went away*

Kai: girl do you really have a man?

Jisoo: yes...I do....

Jihyo: sooyaa please don't lie this time.

Jisoo: I'm.....I'm not lying....

Jihyo: anyways see you soon, Let's go kai oppa.

*Saying that they left the house and jisoo went back to her room*

Jisoo: How am I gonna find someone dumb enough to be my fiance in 24 hours!!!!

Author: how was this chapter do tell me...