𝟏𝟎

- A U T H O R'S P O V -

The goyal nivas was decorated beautifully with lights and flowers as the engagement of the daughter of their house was just in a day. Many new guests have arrived while some were still left to arrive. The chaos in which goyal nivas was it was indescribable. Rekha was instructing the flower decorates to their work properly but they were still doing it wrong making her hit her forehead. She was having a hard time explaining them while the work in the kitchen was still left.

"Bhaiya! Hum apko kitni der se samjha rahe hai. Ye phool yaha nahi yaha lagagiye"

(Brother, i am trying to explaining you from so long that these flowers are to be placed here.)

She shook her head while holding her head in her palms. The decorator sighed as well. This was the nth time she was telling him to change the place of flowers that are to be decorated.

"Maa ji, pehle ap hi decide kar lijiye kaha lagane hai hum vaha laga denge."

(First decided by yourself where do i have to place these, i will do then)

He said rekha sigh. She wasn't satisfied with any place and so it was not his fault when she is not able to decide.

"Rekhaa, can you please help me in the kitchen?" She heard avantika's voice as she turned her head towards her and nodded. "Bhaiya you wait, i will-" "Don't worry mumma, i'll handle the decoration, you go and help avantika aunty." Rekha was cutted off in between after hearing her saviour's voice, shivika.

Shivika touched avantika's feets taking her blessings and fid same with rekha who hugged her saviour making shivika chuckle. "My saviour you are. Please handle this decoration, its not possible for me." Rekha said dramatically making the other three laugh. Avantika, shivika and the decorator.

She glared at the decorator making him gulp as he lowered his eyes. In no ways he wanted to get fire by the wedding planner if she complained his behaviour to him.

"Why worry when your smartest daughter is here maa?" Shivika said where her words made both the ladies laugh and this time the decorator didn't laugh as he didn't wanted to receive the glare from rekha again.

Both the ladies made their ways from there towards the kitchen while shivika observed the whole area, trying to figure out where the flowers will go best. "Are you done thinking madam?" The decorator asked while shivika gave him a glare as if telling him to let her think more.

The poor man pouted as everyone was giving him their death glares while he did no wrong. "Aree ramesh come here for a minute!" A voice made them snap their head on its direction as another worker called the decorator who was standing with shivika.