Deal?!

Unedited🙌

Helo cutieess....
Will you please leave me a comment that whether you like this book Or not..

---------------------------------

After 3 weeks..

Most of the work is completed ,by tomorrow all the work would be completed.. So jimin and jungkook were going rounds together around the construction area.. After that incident jungkook never left jimin's side.. After announcing their relationship publicly they were showing off thier relationship to the people so often... And they really adored them so much..

(Like who the hell will hate this cute couple.. Aww.. My poor heartu 💞💓 )

As they were walking hand in hand while chuckling and giggling to themselves God know about what

As they were walking hand in hand while chuckling and giggling to themselves God know about what.. And then there came a small boy running to them which made them stop their steps.. Then he tugged jimin's blue fluffy sweater tee , indicating to squat before him because of the height difference that is just a little.. Which also made jungkook to do too..

Jimin : what is it dear...

Kid : jiminie hyung....
*Squealed and jumped the little boy like who is now talking to his long last crush which made jimin and jungkook to giggle*

Jimin : woah.. What is it kiddo.. Hey.. Are you even listening to me.. Hey..

*jimin waved his hand in front of the kids face who is looking at him without blinking*

Jimin : hey.. *asked jimin softly shaking the boy*

Kid : you are so beautiful in close..
*said the amusingly like that is the only thing he know to speak..*

Jimin : huh?! *jimin chuckled at the whipped boy.. Jimin and jungkook both looked at each other and started laughing..*

Kid : jiminie hyung you are an omega right... *the boy asked cutely with his confused tilted head*

Jimin : yes *said jimin not knowing what that kid is thinking about*

Kid : then do you think I will turn into an alpha or beta hyung...
*the boy questioned while thinking something so hard with a visible frown in his cute little face..*

Jimin : may or may not kiddo..
*jimin said as the matter of fact*

Kid : You know hyungie.. My mom and dad told me i would turn out to a alpha in two years as I'm already 10.. They are so sure that i would turn into an alpha..

Jimin : is it so.. It's really good then..
*jimin said smiling at the boy while ruffling his dark thick locks*

Kid : Good?! Nothing is good hyung.. I wish I would have born before 12 years..
*the boy said in disappointment*..

Jimin : why is that..
*jimin asked him confused and interestingly.. *

Kid : Because atleast i would have got the chance to date you..
*the boy said while smiling wide at him*

Jungkook : hell no chance... *said not even like the idea a bit*

Kid : Oh no.. Prince jeon. You have already stole my childhood crush atleast please don't ruin our moment..
*the kid said while rolling his eyes*

Jungkook : yah.. You brat.. Have some respect.. And what's with childhood crush you are still in your childhood ok.. And i didn't steal anything, I just claimed what is mine.. Ok.. *said while getting totally annoyed at the kid's behaviour.. *

Kid : whatever.. As you already have him.. I just want to have a dealing with you prince jeon.. * he said the word deal Stressfully*

Jungkook: Deal.. What is it..
*he asked while thinking what is the thing that is going inside this kid's little brain.. *

Kid : The deal is..

---------------------------------

I'll tell what is the deal tomorrow lovelies..
Have a great night..
Ok.. Love you all.. ❤✨