Character Introduction

Raghuvanshi Family

Gayatri and Prakash Sigh Rathore

The head of the house
Old fashioned thinking
Very disciplined and strict
Prakash is dead

Prithvi and Sumitra Sigh Rathore
Eldest son of Gayatri and married to Sumitra have two children. Prithvi is the eldest son of Gayatri and CEO of Prakash Motors Company also works with Underworld Mafia. Sumitra is a house wife and also a drug addict....

Rajesh and Indra Sigh Rathore
The second son of Gayatri and married to Indra. Have two children Guatum and Gaurav. COO of Prakash Motors Company But it feels like he's not given importance as compared to Prithvi in the house Also thinks that Prithvi has a rule over the house and the property. Indra is a housewife and dont leave any chance to throw taunts on Sumitra.....

Deepti Sharma
Only daughter of Gayatri. Her husband died so she lives in her mother's house with her daughter. Speaks less but whenever she speaks its something bad. Hated by her mother because she lives in her mother's house....

Mahesh Sigh Rathore
Youngest son of Gayatri who is no more. Dead....

Siddharth Sigh Rathore (25 age)
Son of Prithvi but hates this truth. Have his own book publishing company Yumeen
Book Publishing. Not to close with his family as the wounds are deep. Cold in nature but have soft corner fir his brother Vansh....

Vansh Sigh Rathore (Age 17)
Youngest son of Prithvi. Have very happy and chubby personality.Respect everyone even if they are wrong. A man written by Woman......

Arjun Sigh Rathore ( Age 20 )
Eldest son of Rajesh .Very mysterious person only love two people one his 'Purple' and his brother works under his father.....

Gaurav Singh Rathore (Age 16)

Youngest son of Rajesh living his teen life have dreams to complete.....

Sanjh Sharma (Age 19)
Loves fashion designing hate Guatum for some reason.....

Malhotra Family

Naresh and Sudha Malhotra
Naresh is no more and Sudha use to do fashion desinging but after Naresh died they went bankrupt so she went jobless......

Manvi Malhotra
Past have made her strong and now she is ready to make other suffer. In people eyes she is a Author but she is also an assassin. She is a fire which will burn you to death.....

Sanvi Malhotra
Youngest daughter of Sudha. A girl who always smile no matter what happen but is that smile real? Maybe the corresponding answer is no. But the only person who can make her smile is.......🤫

*side character will be introduced in the chapter itself *