Chapter 1, part 1.

**Tweeks pov**

( Highschool au :3 )

It was 5 in the morning, my alarm started ringing like crazy, I groaned as I started to wake up, I didn't even open my eyes trying to turn off the alarm, I ended up falling off the bed. "agh-! fuck-.." I said quietly before standing up, I get a towel and started walking into the bathroom.

When I got into the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and started taking off my clothes before getting into the shower, I was hella tired but today was a Thursday, I work at my parent's shop before school on Thursday's.

After I finished showering, I got out and put my towel on around my waist before walking out of the bathroom into my room.

I walked into my room and see that my parrot's already was eating, I smiled a bit looking over. Then I went to my closet and picked up a forest green unbuttoned shirt, some baggy brown pants and grab some black boots from the bottom of my closet, I put on the shirt, buttoning it up, I didn't realize I buttoned half of them wrong and the last one was unbuttoned, I went to get water and put it in the parrot's cage to drink before walking downstairs.

as I go downstairs, I see my mom and dad talking, I wasn't quite sure of what they were saying.. My hearing's a little bad. I walked over to the kitchen and started to make myself some coffee, I felt my eye twitch a few times as I made it ("Ugh.. this shit is annoying!!..") I thought to myself, rubbing my eyes. After I finished making myself coffee I go over to the living room and sit down, and started drinking my coffee while waiting for my parents to tell me it's time to go.

After around 15 minutes, I got up and went into the kitchen and went to the sink to wash the coffee mug, as I was washing the dirty mug, I heard my mom call out. "Tweek!! Honey! We need to go!!!" I hear her shout, I panicked a bit "-C-COMING!!" I shouted back, rushing to finish washing the mug, after i finished washing it i rushed over to my mom and looked up at her "H- GAH- Here!!.." I told her, My voice slightly breaking, My mom looked down at me and smiled. "Come on, Tweek." She said, grabbing my arm and taking me to the car, my dad was already inside the car, I slowly got into the backseat, grabbing my crossbag and backpack as my mom got into the passenger seat and my dad started to drive to the coffee shop.

When we got at the coffee shop, I grabbed my backpack and crossbag and put it on before getting out the car and going into the coffee shop. I wait for my parent's to unlock the door, when they unlock it, they both walk in with me following behind, My hands were slightly shivering as I went inside and opened my backpack and grabbing a brown scarf and putting it on before going to the counter to clean up behind the counter before opening.

I first start with cleaning out the counter, i grabbed a paper towel and wet it, rubbing it against dirty spots on the counter, then I went over to the sink and started washing the dirty dishes in there, I first did plates, mugs, cups, bowls, spoons then forks. I was yawning as I rubbed my eyes, trying to stay awake. I went over to the back of the coffee shop and turned on the heater since it was cold, I look around for my parents and see them outside, doing something I wasn't sure of. I shrugged it off and continued to mop the floor, clean chairs and etc. I've been doing work around for 1 hour and a half before I see Craig walk by the coffee shop and look in. I rushed out and opened the door for Craig, hugging him. "Craig!! i didn't expect you to come here at this time, don't ya think it's a little to early?" I told him. Craig gave me his usual awkward smile, barely showing his braces "Yeah, I know. But I like seeing you before school." He says, kissing my forehead. I look up at him and smiled "Me..t-to.." I said, shivering. "Hey, Honey.. are you cold?.. your shivering." Craig asked me, he seemed concerned, I shaked my head. "U-uh.. n-GAH- no..!" I said as my voice trembled. "Hmm.. i'm not buying it." Craig told me as he took off his blue jacket and put it on me. I smiled at him again, "Thanks.. but yo- you.. dont have to!!.." I told him. "No, no. It's ok Tweek.." He looked at me in the eyes, he slightly leaned in before my parents call me "TWEEK!! COME BACK INSIDE!!" I heard my mom shout. Craig sighed and backed away, putting his hands in his sweatpants pocket. I grabbed Craig's hand and dragged him inside with me, I looked over at Craig. "Hey.. you can do anythin'.. just don't mess around, I trust you." I told Craig, smiling. Craig nodded and sat at a table.

I went over to my mom "Yes mom?.." I asked her. She looked at me seriously. "Tweek, Honey. You need to stop hanging out with your boyfriend 24/7. You have work to do, I need you to make some of the pastries here, start with cupcakes." She said sternly, I nodded and walked to the counter, grabbing an apron, I glanced over at Craig and saw him writing or drawing, on paper, he had headphones in, I smiled to myself before going to the shops kitchen to make the cupcake mix. After I finish the mix I made the batter and put it in the pan and filling the cupcake liner with the cupcake batter, after i did that i put it in the oven, putting it for 20 minutes to bake.   I looked at the time and realized there was 30 minutes before school starts, I put my apron back and walk to my mom "Mom! i'm leaving!! school starts soon." I said to her. My mom nodded, and I walked over to grab my crossbag, put it on and put on my backpack before walking over to Craig.

He grabbed my hand and we started walking to school together, fingers interwining with eachothers.
When we both get to school, we stayed outside for a few minutes because we have a few minutes before school started, Craig had his phone out as he held my hand tightly, squeezing it a little, I really couldn't do much since I'm not really allowed to bring my phone to school, I just leaned my head on Craig's shoulder as I waited for the bell to ring, as I fiddled with Craig's hat strings as I yawned a bit, He looked down at me. "You tired?" He asked. "A little- but i'll be able to m-manage I guess." I responded. "You know we have like 24 minutes, you can like rest for a bit before hand, plus you have massive eyebags." Craig said, then he sighed looking at me. "A-alright!!" I responded, I slowly closed my eyes, still leaning on Craig a bit, trusting him to stay there with me. I ended falling asleep somehow.

Around 20 minutes later, I feel someone tap my shoulder, I slowly opened my eyes to see Craig there. "Hey, school starts in 4." Craig told me, shaking me a little. "A-Al-Alright... alright.." I responded, my body slightly twitching as I got off Craig's shoulder, yawning and stretching. "I'm up.." I said, sounding groggily. "Alright come on honey." Craig reached his hand out to mine so I could take it, I take Craig's hand and we walk into the school hand in hand.

It was pretty cold in school, again. My body started twitching again also with my hand shaking, Craig noticed and gently squeezed my hand, giving me his awkward smile again, I smiled back a bit nervously, we both walk over to my locker, I put my coffee mug, scarf and gloves into my locker. Then I followed Craig over to his locker, He put his coat and gloves in the locker and closes it, grabbing my hand again as we walked together into homeroom, we're in different homerooms but Craig usually walks me to my homeroom, when i'm about to enter homeroom, Craig stopped me. "Wait! Tweek!" He said quietly, I looked back at him. "Wha- whats GAH- up??" He grabbed my cheeks with his hands and pecked me on the lips quickly, I felt a tingle in my stomach, It felt.. weird, but I loved it, I blushed heavily as Craig smiled. "Hope it wasn't to sudden, babe. Bye, love you!" Craig walks off, I stand frozen there before walking into homeroom, my face was really red, He's never kissed me, like probably 8 times this school year, My lips quivered a bit as I walk in and sit at my desk, putting my head down, I was tired.