Chap-6 "Moving to his house"

*next day at the wedding planner studio*

Jisoo: I didn't think my parents would go so far as to schedule a wedding for us.

Tae: who would have thought a fake engagement would lead us to planning a fake wedding??

Jisoo: I thought as they are convinced about our fake engagement they will give us sometime for marriage.

Tae: maybe I was too good at acting.

Jisoo: no your not.

*the wedding planner entered the room*

Suzy: oh park taehyung, I saw your name in my wedding planer list, I never thought you would get married.

*she ran hugged him*

Suzy: especially to kim jisoo.

Jisoo: excuse me??

*tae pushed her away*

Tae: why are you here Suzy?

Suzy: I'm the owner tae, so obviously I'm here. And the minute Mrs.kim told me that you both were getting married I dropped everything to plan it.

Jisoo's pov: who is she??

Jisoo: are you two close??

Suzy: we were highschool sweethearts.

Tae: we dated and we broke up as simple as that.

Jisoo: oh, that's intresting.....

Suzy: but don't worry I have no interest to steal your man from you.

Jisoo: what??

Suzy: relax, I'm joking.

Jisoo: thanks a lot then!!

Suzy: so, what do you say we plan this wedding, princess?

Jisoo's pov: ahh she's so annoying but who cares if she and tae dated? There's no feelings in our relationship anyway.

Jisoo: ok start it.

Suzy: I will do my best, first I will find some best venues you can pick out of them.

Jisoo: ok.

Suzy: hmm so I will write down some other ideas also if you want you can tell me your plans too.

Jisoo: we didn't plan anything yet.

Tae: can you do it quick I want to get out of here.

Suzy: yaa tae stop acting weird you have to see me until your wedding.

Tae: wish we could change you.

Suzy:heyy i'm the best planner in the whole city you cannot find anyone better me.

Jisoo: my mom has way better planners than you in her connections.

*tae laughs*

Suzy: whatever, you both meet me here next weekend, till then I will plan everthing.

Jisoo: wait did my mom tell you the date??

Suzy: no she didn't tell me the exact date but she said it will in two weeks.

Jisoo's pov: oh no!!

Suzy: I think you both are excited huh tae...hmhmm.... Bye see you soon.

*saying that she left*

Jisoo: I don't like her.

Tae: for once you and I agree on the same thing.

*she receives a message*