ONE SHOT PILOT: THREAT KILLER

TAKE NOTE: THIS SHORT STORY IS NOT CENTERED TO JANENELLA. BUT YOU WILL FIND OUT THE CONNECTION TO JANENELLA/REGINARDA AS YOU READ UNTIL THE END. THANKS PO.

WARNING: YOU WILL ALSO BE READING THE VERY DISTURBING SCENE. KAPAG HINDI KAYA NG SIKMURA, SKIP NA LANG PO. SORRY DIN AGAD. 

In the secret facility called Supernatural Investigation, the head of Investigation named Altair Trogerson, the European male just went out of his office. He was headed to the interrogation room to talk to their prisoner. But not some prisoner. He had many confidential folders with confidential files in it.

When Altair got in, their prisoner was already waiting for them. In the room, there was only light but on the part where the prisoner was seated, the shade was covering his face, that his face was not seen. Only his silhouette and figure was visible in the little dark interrogation room. 

Agent Trogerson got himself seated, as the prisoner put his hands on his lap. Altair opened the first folder as he put it down on the table. Saka na siya bumigkas ng nasa file. 

Altair: Missing girls. At the age of 17-20s. At the northern beach resort. On the inhabited island. The rumors keep claiming that it was a human sea creature called merman. 

Altair then threw the pictures of the mentioned missing young girls and there were about ten pictures of them. 

Altair: They kept claiming, but they weren't able to create the evidence. So, there is no telling if it was real. 

FLASHBACK

It was the time when the young teenage girl went to enjoy the fresh air on the shore. It was her vacation, together with her family. It was already night. Almost no one but the night guards patrolling that area. The girl was on the bridge near the that water, when suddenly, she didn't know and feel that she was already being hypnotized by the merman that just showed itself from underwater. The merman thrusted his hand and the young girl was approaching that creature. 

Too late, the patrolling night guard saw the merman drag the poor girl into the sea and disappeared very quick. The Night Guard ran to get help.

END OF FLASHBACK

Altair: That security guard was blamed and is still behind bars for accusation of murdering the girl and burying her body. Even without formal complaint and solid evidence. That case was closed.

The prisoner remained very silent as he was listening as Altair put aside the first folder and turned to the next folder. 

Altair: Next stop. The blind monster in the Train Station LRT. We had a civilian witness who recently claimed to have escaped the prison. The prison which is a feeding ground for that blind monster. It is still unidentical, but based on the witness' description, it has no eyes, only relies on its' exquisite hearing. You create a little noise, it gets you and rips your heart out. Then eats it.

ANOTHER FLASHBACK

The witness that Agent Trogerson mentioned was one of the passengers. That passenger was running away as the police were chasing him. After the mentioned monster slaughtered the other passengers. 

Altair: According to him, he heard the police chief talking to some rich businessman through the phone, who keeps that monster as his pet. And secretly feeding the last passengers every 10pm in the evening. He was even with the mother and her kid, but they were both unluckily murdered. We hired the professional private investigator, the monster expertise. And he found out only the alias. 'Mr. Rey'.